Health and Wellness : Beware of Hybrid and Genetically Engineered Foods!

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

Market.
BewareHybrid2.gif
It's so scary what the food engineers are doing to our food supply these days. They will tell us they are doing it to make life convenient for us but they refuse to tell us of all the adverse side effects of tampering with what we are eating.
Hybrid foods are dangerous and scary for so many reasons.
Hybrid foods are "missing vital electrics." This is important considering the fact that most of the soil in the U.S. is already minerally depleted, which means our produce is being grown in minerally depleted soil which means the produce itself is lacking vital mineral content. Compound this with the fact that most Americans eat junk food that is totally devoid of nutrition. So you have a case of minerally devoid produce or crops, minerally devoid junk and fast food, and hybrid foods that are also minerally devoid. No wonder so many people suffer from lack of energy, proper brain or neurological functioning, and sexual reproductive disorders. Lack of energy! Minerals serve as little spark plugs in our bodies for purposes of energy.

Read more: http://www.dherbs.com/articles/hybrid-and-genetically-engineered-foods-348.html#ixzz1Qmv9GGoc

Peace In,

This melon here in this pic,have you ever tasted it? I have and I've noticed that no matter what watermelon I buy, none of them have that sweet taste they use to have. Or is it just me and the area I live in?

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back