Beware of the Dietary Supplement Safety Act of 2010

Discussion in 'Black Health and Wellness' started by brown_h0rnet, Mar 2, 2010.

1. brown_h0rnet

brown_h0rnet Master of All Trades... Jack of None PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Financial Anaylyst
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +161
    I for one am not falling for the Okie Doke that Senator John McCain means well and does not understand the overall implications of his proposed FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and Big Pharma sponsored bill - The Dietary Supplement Safety Act of 2010. No, not me! I have a copy of the entire bill proposal and have read it and understand it. I will be posting the entire bill proposal's contents on the Dherbs.com website very soon.

John McCain is a politician and thus a whore, and like J.R. Ewing (from TV's "Dallas") said, "Every whore has her price." Senator John McCain is no exception. He is not to be trusted!

Allegedly, his bill is in response to illegal steroids sold to and used by major league baseball players under the guise of "dietary supplements" (which would make most people think the bill would be good as it would eliminate access to steroids under the guise of dietary supplements), but if you read the entire obviously FDA and Big Pharma-sponsored bill that will clearly end American citizens right to have access to low-priced health and nutritional supplements (e.g. vitamins, minerals, herbs, etc.), the bill mentions absolutely NOTHING about steroids or steroid use. Absolutely nothing at all!

Read The Rest Below
    http://www.dherbs.com/articles/beware-of-the-dietary-supplement-safety-act-2010-457.html

2. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +862
    I guess we are gonna have to get nutrients the old fashioned way and have to eat healthy and diverse foods. Bummer..... I never trusted vitamins anyway.

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Just what i thought.....it's another cheap trick against lower class people

4. Josef

Josef Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Electrical wiring tech
    Ratings:
    +411
    Do keep in mind, that this was the same guy, who had convinced the republican non thinkers, that Sarah Palin would make a good VP..

But of course we will began to hear disastrous tales, but showing the ever watchful heroic FDA, and its need to regulate everything you and I choose to consume...

5. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Thank you for sharing this, Bro Brown Hornet!

Yes, I will be passing this along.