Black People : BEWARE: Latinos are here to kill Blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sister Goddess Auset ... the title of this thread suggests that ALL Latinos are here to kill Black People.

Is this what you think?

:heart:

Destee

I too would like to find out what motivated this thread, and since it was actually started back in 2007, also find out if the originater feels/thinks that way, in 2013...

I can't and won't speak for all brown or black people, though new folks are streaming past this nation's borders, and they bring in new issues and problems, too...

Most of us resent as a given when any white hater dares to claim we're all alike...

Let us not mimic the wrongheaded examples of people who tend to be our enemies, then treat who might well go on to become our allies disrespectfully....

Simply put: Later for overgeneralizations!

FYI...

Beloved QG Destee::angel1: :angel1: :angel1:

Precious, it is not all out to kill/destroy us.

I do know this. A white business owner out here in Arizona told me about a year ago, that there are 15-20 Latino Gang members in this area, and that some are targeting Black people only.

The white business owner went as far as to show me how they marked their territory here.

For examples, he showed me a sneaker up on a intersection traffic pole line. He said that is one way they marked their territory, along with other signs he showed me.

Now this white business owners did not have to share this with me. He has had many problems with his business being vandalized, etc. Know it or not, there are plenty white people who are fed up too.

I wasn't inquiring about this or anything else except what I went in his store to purchase. I am thankful to him for making me aware and sharing this info as he have with other information that many of us do not know when it comes to the evil that surrounds us in our communities.

All those that are being used to harm us are being used, because who ever it is that perhaps is paying them to do so, they who pay them will use some other races to destroy them.

We never know what types of bargains and deals are made underneath the evil tables-mind-set.

Some poor people will do anything to rise above others.

Just continue to be constantly and consistently aware of our/your environment, and this includes even our own people who had been used to help destroy us. No one is exempt.

We are in A War beloved QG Destee.

As brother Keita stated: We are in Trouble.

I say, we are in deep doo doo.:devil:

World wide peace can be achieved NOW. What Method are we going to use to prevent future Bloodshed?

The method of a Divine mind filled with:

Harmony :SuN030:

Order :SuN030:

and Balance :SuN030:

Since this poster was banned:

I'm confused and dumbfounded why this thread has been revived in the first place!

:10500:

Not all Latinos, and that includes Puerto Ricans, hate or want to kill black people (after all, while 2/3 of ALL Puerto Ricans voted against him, 1/3 voted for Obama.... UNlike, I might add, white Americans who voted just the opposite - 2/3 for Obama and 1/3 for Hillary in the 2008 primaries).

No one should come away from this discussion with that impression. Just as no one should come away with the impression that every white person is out to kill every black person who crosses their path.... or the impression that because Cherokee Indians in Georgia held blacks in chattel slavery, with one of their chiefs forcibly holding 100 black ancestors in human bondage being amongst the BIGGEST slaveholders in that state.... that ALL Cherokee Indians were slavers or even approved of it. :10500:

This thread was started by once banned poster and/or one who may be long gone as well...

I. e., not all threads are about today's issues/problems/etc., also one and all have to keep that in mind, whenever you do post on them....

No disrespect, but bad enough to base comments etc. on accusations, and worse typecasting, ad naseum, or just reacting to it....

:10500:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back