Black People : Beware..... The New Game ... Muhahhaahah

Light

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
The new game;

I thought that I would clue every one in on something that i have noticed over the past few yearz....

The changing of my wordz on websites; "you have to understand all moderators on websites have the ability to change your post." They generally do this for monetary reasonz, but there are also those out there that do it for anger and hate.

They change your post to make a person sound incompetent, there was never online integrity. There was only lies and no respect for what you post by capitalist groups that make money from online advertising and membership.

It is the same thing as the law enforcement system that was not supposed to be connected to insurance companies. In other words a lot of people get pulled over out there because the insurance companies inform the law enforcements who and who has not paid their car insurance. That was supposed to be illegal, but that all ended in the Bush years with "home security acts."

You must also know that all organizations during the Bush years were put on terrorist list. If you belonged to PETA, you were literally considered a terrorist, if you belonged to a environmentalist group you were considered a terrorist. This was all do to the leaders of homeland security, take a look at this page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Secretary_of_Homeland_Security
take a look at were they are from.

But back to the subject, remember that what you say online and all of your emails and so forth are not your information, it belongs to a company that changes it if they feel that you are not meeting their requirements.

The main thing that you should know is these two things.

First Bush's advising party were called, "Neo conservatist"

Second from studying history many of the steps taken in the pre Bush election were the same exact steps Hitler took to become leader.

On a different website, I had made a post ... " it was sum good stuff" it was good enough for the moderator to go in and add to it. Next I was sent a email explaining " I hope you did not mind me changing you words." My first reaction was ahahhhhhhh, I knew it all along people are changing our wordz online.
It is just something for every one to think about; I once had some take over my identity on a website and pretend they were a girl from Russia. But I dont mind because it means to me that these type of people cannot handle what is being said and return to their homez of filth leveled childhood mentality.

Remember in life... never compare yourself to any one or YOU WILL BECOME THEM.....

love and light to all....

The new game;

I thought that I would clue every one in on something that i have noticed over the past few yearz....

The changing of my wordz on websites; "you have to understand all moderators on websites have the ability to change your post." They generally do this for monetary reasonz, but there are also those out there that do it for anger and hate.

They change your post to make a person sound incompetent, there was never online integrity. There was only lies and no respect for what you post by capitalist groups that make money from online advertising and membership.

It is the same thing as the law enforcement system that was not supposed to be connected to insurance companies. In other words a lot of people get pulled over out there because the insurance companies inform the law enforcements who and who has not paid their car insurance. That was supposed to be illegal, but that all ended in the Bush years with "home security acts."

You must also know that all organizations during the Bush years were put on terrorist list. If you belonged to PETA, you were literally considered a terrorist, if you belonged to a environmentalist group you were considered a terrorist. This was all do to the leaders of homeland security, take a look at this page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Secretary_of_Homeland_Security
take a look at were they are from.

But back to the subject, remember that what you say online and all of your emails and so forth are not your information, it belongs to a company that changes it if they feel that you are not meeting their requirements.

The main thing that you should know is this two things.

First Bush's advising party were called, "Neo conservatist"

Second from studying history many of the steps taken in the pre Bush election were the same exact steps Hitler took to become leader.

On a different website, I had made a post ... " it was sum good stuff" it was good enough for the moderator to go in and add to it. Next I was sent a email explaining " I hope you did not mind me changing you words." My first reaction was ahahhhhhhh, I knew it all along people are changing our wordz online.
It is just something for every one to think about; I once had some take over my identity on a website and pretend they were a girl from Russia. But I dont mind because it means to me that these type of people cannot handle what is being said and return to their homez of filth leveled childhood mentality.

Remember in life... never compare yourself to any one or YOU WILL BECOME THEM.....

love and light to all....
You wont find that here, this is the first and last place for free speech for the Black community on line,

while the internet is still here

Thank you for your imput and how words become differently from
what you post, Here at destee.com we don't change words to our likings
nor do we bannish them , everyone has a right to be heard .

I strongly undestand what you mean over all.....
You free here to express openly as long as it within our standard Rules and respectful.

Thanks I totally agree;

I think that Destee is highly intelligent, as well as having wealth of wisdom.

I have not had those problems at all on this site; as well as learning much from many people on the site...

I cannot say the same for at least 80% of the websites on the internet...

There are just so many questions to ask and contemplate that I do my best to contemplate as well as inform....

Of course these are my opinions, I have researched into the matters before I post the information so there is some substance from sources out side of my personal perspectives. But should that really matter.... lol... that is left to each individual person to think about.

But on with the show....

If I wasn't so poor I would become a premium member of the website. Even though I am poor I will make a contribution in the future even if I am sitting on the corner of your local seven eleven...

Something to think about....

If you are watching a television show and it makes you feel angry happy or some emotion. Then you go outside into the world and the same situation happens as on television and you react the same as you did with the television show. Who is controlling your emotions .... think about it....
Watch out for "channels" and "programs".....

Reactions are some of the hardest things to control... but if you dont then some else will...

In other words if you cant walk away from a job because they are enslaving you because of your family or things you own then we have lost faith in ourselves... JUST SAY NO TO WHAT YOU CONSIDER ABUSE TO YOURSELF!!!

My friends this a battle of the becoming yourself; it is a tough battle it is hard to find yourself. We have been programed to follow, unfortunately some of us were born incapable of following or leading... There are other things out there open your mind....

Our communities need :

Warriors
Wizards
Healers
Intellectuals
and other thingz that have no namez....

Love and Light to All...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back