Black People : BEWARE: Latinos are here to kill Blacks

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Goddess Auset333, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    BEWARE: Latinos are here to kill Blacks

My Peoples,

Cheryl Green was only 14 years old when she was murdered in her Harbor City-Los Angeles neighborhood by a Latino male who admitted that he killed her simply because she was Black. And on the other side of town some 20 miles north of Cheryl's neighborhood,
    three African American men were killed by the Latino "Avenue" gang for the same reason: Because they were Black. And there are numerous other killings of Blacks by Latinos based solely on skin color and ethnicity. That's right. Just like what Blacks experienced during the Jim Crow days of the KKK, they are experiencing again, and their murderers are often-time Latino. Trust me, I did not want to write this essay. I am old enough to know that people kill each other. That Black people kill other Black people. That Latinos kill other Latinos. But trust me also when I say that Black people are not killings Latinos simply because they are Latino. Now they may retaliate, but that is something different. And I can hear some of you already as you read this essay complaining that I am trying to pour gas on fire. That I should not let these murderous incidents taint my concern that Latinos are hateful people who despite their being used like cheap cattle by white corporate America. Even one incident in this regard would be cause for alarm, but Latinos are hatin' on Black people in a way that is even worse than the KKK. While I have in the past composed a few stories on the Latino's overwhelming presence in once majority Black Los Angeles neighborhoods, I have as of late been quiet, waiting to see how this Catholic Church, USA government, corporate America campaign to decrease and/or eliminate Black communities around America is going to play out.

But I was forced back into action when I saw a news report that showed a Latino man, Jose Carranza, being charged with the recent execution-style murder of 3 Black college students in Newark. The fourth victim struggles in the hospital after also being shot in the head. And the reporter on this story had the nerve to say that the motive for this massacre was robbery.

Sorry, but robbery and execution-style bullet assaults to the head in poor neighborhoods do not jell.

Alright, let me get right to the core of why I have once again put words together to paint a picture of the Latino hate against Black people in America: Black communities (especially in Los Angeles and Oakland/San Francisco) are being replaced with Latinos (once again
    as I stated - with the sponsorship and implementation of the Catholic Church, USA government and corporate America). And in Memphis, TN my godmother complains often how Latinos are slowly but surely taking over everything Black. And if this the Newark massacre is not a wake up call to what is "really going on" then I hang up my hat to what currently is a passive, drained, overwhelmed, tired, stressed and hopeless African American community. Call me a racist if you like, but I know who I am. I am a proud African man who will not be silent as our community is taken down.

And to whom it may concern who thinks I am a racist: "Sit on the Washington Monument" - because that is what it represents - a white man's **** ******* Africans with no vaseline.

And to act like the "master's" house "******" (yes, I said it), they got Amiri Barack's son talkin' 'bout "Newark never had any Black/Latino problems." This clown is typical of your (now mine) present day Black leader. What this creature fails to accept is that today there IS tension between the Black and Latino communities. And it is growing. And until I see
    these so-called Latinos (an imperialistic name given to them by the rich and racist Catholic Church) stop hatin' on other African Latinos and stop hatin' on African Americans, I will continue to call they sorry and pathetic ***** out. (I was for their being given amnesty towards citizenship, but not this way).

Maybe my people are just to "whatever" to see what I see. Maybe my people do not have the fight they once had like when they fought to the death to free themselves from enslavement. Or maybe we are not even free from that either.

Fige Bornu, Chairman
    Positive African Image Institute

TO READ MORE FIGE BORNU ESSAYS GO TO: figebornu.blogspot. com ALSO VISIT: myspace.com/ figebornu "The family sword that binds us can only bend - it never breaks" - African proverb

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Sister Goddess Auset ... the title of this thread suggests that ALL Latinos are here to kill Black People.

Is this what you think?

:heart:

Destee

3. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    we kill each other way more than latinos kill us...
    at least here in chicago it's like that...i dunno about anywhere else...

one love
    khasm

4. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved QG Destee::angel1: :angel1: :angel1:

Precious, it is not all out to kill/destroy us.

I do know this. A white business owner out here in Arizona told me about a year ago, that there are 15-20 Latino Gang members in this area, and that some are targeting Black people only.

The white business owner went as far as to show me how they marked their territory here.

For examples, he showed me a sneaker up on a intersection traffic pole line. He said that is one way they marked their territory, along with other signs he showed me.

Now this white business owners did not have to share this with me. He has had many problems with his business being vandalized, etc. Know it or not, there are plenty white people who are fed up too.

I wasn't inquiring about this or anything else except what I went in his store to purchase. I am thankful to him for making me aware and sharing this info as he have with other information that many of us do not know when it comes to the evil that surrounds us in our communities.

All those that are being used to harm us are being used, because who ever it is that perhaps is paying them to do so, they who pay them will use some other races to destroy them.

We never know what types of bargains and deals are made underneath the evil tables-mind-set.

Some poor people will do anything to rise above others.

Just continue to be constantly and consistently aware of our/your environment, and this includes even our own people who had been used to help destroy us. No one is exempt.

We are in A War beloved QG Destee.

As brother Keita stated: We are in Trouble.

I say, we are in deep doo doo.:devil:

World wide peace can be achieved NOW. What Method are we going to use to prevent future Bloodshed?

The method of a Divine mind filled with:

Harmony :SuN030:

Order :SuN030:

and Balance :SuN030:

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    I agree Beloved, that we are in a bad situation ... but i don't lay that at the feet of Latinos.

To me, Black People killing Black People, is much worse than others killing us.

We can't seem to get a handle on us killing us, so what are we gonna do with others killing us?

Yes ... i agree ... we are in trouble.

Destee

6. Aljahiz

Aljahiz Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1

so thats an excuse for mexicans to act up?..mexicans dont live richmond yet, so i guess they dont have to opportunity to get out of line with the god and get there *** battered

LOS ANGELES is like 90% mexican now, so now they have become bold

7. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved QG Destee:

It is too bad that the Latinos do not recognize the black in them.

It is too bad that the Latinos, our Red brothers and sisters (Indians), us blacks do not collectively come together as One. There is power in that Trinity (Latino, Indians, and the Black man).

There is Peace in the Valley of My conscious:SuN030:
    There is Peace in the Mountains in my subconscious :SuN030:
    There is Peace :SuN030: :

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Beloved Goddess Auset ... i don't really know what a Latino is ... but i know there are some folk who could be considered Latino, that do embrace the Black in them.

We have a Member here, he hasn't been home in awhile ... Brother Puerto Rocco ... that could qualify for the Latino designation (though i've never heard him refer to himself as such), and he boldly embraces the Black in him ... and i'll go further, and say, he has probably never killed a Black person, and has no desire to do so.

Who gave these people the Latino designation anyway? Where or what is Latin, and why has it been applied to these people?

It's all meant to keep us divided.

There are Black People, who claim to be Black, and reject their Blackness, killing their own.

Again ... how can we begin to correct / address this in others, when we haven't fixed ourselves?

We must first get our own house in order, before straightening our neighbor's ... at least, that seems logical to me.

Destee

9. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved Qg Destee::luvv: :luvv: :luvv:

Precious, I hear you loud and clear. I agree with you.

It was the White supremacy that categorized/labels everything.

Precious, that is why it is vital and essential that we fetch our Once Divine Mind-set so we will know who we were before the euroepan labeling of us.

This I know and not believe. We as black people were Once Divine Deities, and there was no black, brown, yellow, Jamaican, Trinidadian, Puerto Ricans, African americans...and the likes of.

The Corruptors: We will Divide them. Divide them so they will not have a memory/remembrance of who they once were. We the Corruptors have Conquer.

The Corruptors have trained us to be Corruptors too. Corrupted Mind-set.

My eyes are filled with tears as I write this because Our Children are caught up in this trap, and all those not yet born that is.

:qqb018: :qqb018: :qqb018:

10. Jflex!

Jflex! Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Hello Family,

This situation here in NWK is happening ALL over this corrupt country.
    Search MS13 on google and you will find that these mexican gangs are represented in 42 of the 50 states.

They also have a rep for commiting a very violent act to announce their presence in a new territory,
    and/or to announce the arrival of a new leader in a local group.

Long story short, us 1b8m (black folks) while here in Babylon (Amerikkka) are going to have to face yet another challenge while living in this wilderness...

P.S. please stop thinking that they should recognize the Black in them, it was removed thousands of years ago, they are not us!

Love, Peace, and eternal Blackness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do not kill latinos