Black Poetry : BETWEEN THE SHEETS

forget the between the sheets if you keep typing like this

i'm going have to throw you between 2 slices of bread

(wheat of course)

:11900:
Hi Soja, thanks you for your thoughts, just wanted you to know that I've been told I taste great, but I wouldn't advise it, if you're afraid of putting on the calories.

SMH @ brotha DSS makin a Lataisha Nicole sandwhich LOL

You are one sultry woman sister thats for sure

I kinda agree with Cherry I had to lean back like Wait... am I spose to be in here lol
Thank you ladies for coming inside, after all, I did leave the door open. In this life there are so many different emotions that are felt, we as poet have a special giftt that allows us to verbalize through pen and paper, everything that we feel. If I can tell you about a good day, a sad day, a full of God day, then this too I can share, it makes me human, and sharing it makes me unafraid to be nakedly honest with everyone. I have nothing to hide, It's cool with me if yall watch, lol
Be bless, and thanks for the repsonse.

you can never argue with STIFF ERECTNESSes.:)

NICE FLOW.

SMH @ brotha DSS makin a Lataisha Nicole sandwhich LOL

You are one sultry woman sister thats for sure

I kinda agree with Cherry I had to lean back like Wait... am I spose to be in here lol

Oh, my goodness!

I feel like I need to apologize for intruding!

WOW! Somehow you managed to be completely naked but still leave something to the imagination.

I'm gonna leave now and close the door behind me! Looks like you need some privacy! lol
Thank you all for replying, and I assure you CB, your in the right place. I really don't know what I'm supposed to say and not say, I just assume that if I feel it, then it's free game. I figured yall would just love me any ole way I come. Blessed for that! Give Thanks!
:blowkiss:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back