Chief Elder Osiris : Being Satisfied to be What You Have Been Made To Become, Is a sign of Mental llness.

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Being Satisfied To Be What you have Been Made To become, Is A sign of Mental Illness.

By Chief Elder Osiris

There Is Much more where This come from.
o_akkebala2002@yahoo.com

Keep Sharing The divine truth and Maybe, just Maybe Somebody black might hear you.

You Black People, Most of us, pretend to be in search for a better life condition, but you are not, because if what you need to do to get a better life, which is freedom, is not what you "want" the cost to be to get it, you rather end up being like a fool behind the curtain of ignorance.

So far, Most black people claiming a certain level of intelligence, do not desire to become free, because it require for black people to leave America, and that is not what most black people "want".

Because the low caliber of Mind that now guide Black people, have us to rather be lied to and deceived about the prospect for the black life is in America today and all the days left to come.

The Black life will always remain as is, as long as we crucify our lives in "Want", we will not be able to provide to our lives what is needed.

If it is not what I have been told is the Truth by my enemy, then what come from those who are as I am, must be wrong.

Such is the caliber of mind that speak such evidence of self oppression, having not the Divine caliber of mind that will stand Divine Truth and Reality, as shared about the Black Body life today.

Tell me beloved, is the Divine Truth better to you than the profane lie that we have been made to embrace and respect?

Can a lie stand firm with good intent in the presence of the Divine truth?

Is believing in fantasy and having faith in illusion better than divine Reality?

To an intelligent free Thinking Mind, the person that wear such a mind knows the dignity of the divine truth and Reality, and will not become offended when the divine truth come, describing you as you have been made to become, which is a mind that does not Think and has become a mind that believe in all lies and has been made a willing believer ripe for all acts of deception.

Whenever a Mind has discovered its Divine past and is in continue motion of recovering that original Mind, and it is the Divine Mind that know what is Divinely true and Real to and about the Black life, and the effect such innocence of Divine reality has upon the life been lied to and deceived, such a Divine mind in action of the Black body, does in fact make it far more better and important, than the Mind that is set in lies and tricked by deception.

There is no other empericle factual evidence that distinquish what and who is better than another in life, than the displaying of a spirit that is offended when the divine truth is shared to become a mirror that reflect the true image of the Black Body life.

Such mirror show what the Black Body life has been made to become, and we have not the caliber of mind to see ourselves through the image that the Divine Truth reflect of most Black people today.

Yes, there is a basic fundamental difference between the Black Afrikan who has become a made Human being, as oppose to the Black Afrikan who has had revealed what and who you have been reminded of being, which is a Universal Divine Black Being, worthy of being in the knowledge of What the Divine essence is, what the meaning and purpose the universe serve, regarding you, and knowing what and who you are, and what your relationship is to Infinity and Finiteness.

What quality of a Black mind that will rather dwell on remaining a subject of lies and deception, than to learn again of its Divinity and Reality, as it reside in the physical world, now being control by those forces that have made us to be as many of us Black people are today.

So, to take issue with being shared the Divine truth and reality which reflect a low caliber of mind that dwell in lies and deception, that is what prevent you from having a desire to see what many of us Black people have been made to be today, and it is the Black afrikan life living cndition, absent of a Divine Thinking ability, that have many of us Afrikans not being able to know, that it is Divine Truth and reality that is far more better than profane lies and acts of deception.

So yes, those black people who have begin to Think again and those thoughts are divine, meaning that such caliber of reasoning is in Harmony, Order and balance with rationality and logic, which does not defy the facts about the black Life,, in term of its present condition in the world and who caused us to be in this present predicament that we can not draw a distinction between what is the greater good the Black life is entitle to enjoy, as opposed to what the Black life is experiencing today, and what it is that have us to be so receptive of such a depressing and oppressing Black life.

Beloved, there is nothing subject to motion that remain as is, so yes, those Black people who have been given the revelation to see and know what and who they are, and what we have been made to become, which is not what and who we originally were.

Such a Divine sight coming from some Black people make those Black people Divinely better than the Black people who are in dislike of the divine truth and rather stay profanely blind.

So any black member of the Divine beings who now being shown the greater good we were and must become again, they very much so, is better that the black mind that rather defy the divine Truth and choose to embrace Lucifer lies about god, the universe, and about the Black self.

Knowing the divine truth and sharing the divine truth, such an awareness require for such a quality of mind to be better than the mind Lucifer has given to you and now have you to be, and such a mind is low in quality and profane in action.

There are so many black people who rather not know the divine truth, so that they can continue to be treated like foolish ignorant people, like we have been made to be, and we get bent all deeper in the shape we have been molded into, which cause us to believe it is disrespectful for other Black people who are on the rise back into their divine mind, to share what they see and know about Black people, before and now, and most of the now Black people are not a divine sight to see.

How can any black person in a mind that is not lucifer mind, become so uneasy over the fact of what time it is today, we now live in the time of Enlightenment, and the Enlightened, most certainly are better than the Mind that make you to be blnd and can not see what Lucifer has made us Black people to be today.

Yet it is the divine truth that shows your present reflection, and it most certainly is not akin to the divine truth and reality, and all that is not, reflect a very displeasing image of yourselves today.

Divine Truth and reality will always be better than lies and acts of deception.

Be kind to your self, Beloved
Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
copyright

Hi Chief Elder Osiris, thank you for expressing yourself and sharing thoughts that seem to be very near and dear to your heart. I do have one question though, do you not think that we can honestly be free until we leave America? I will not say that America is the best environment for a black person to grow and mature, but it definitely ain't the worse. I guess it all depends on what each person defines freedom as. To know who you are, and where you come from, and to be able to do what you do best without hinderance is definitely a sign of freedom. IMO God gives me freedom to be who I want to be, and He helps mold me into the person that I should be and can become. Despite the adversity that I may face as a black woman, He has given me the power to overcome all things, not without struggle, because struggle is what helps us to reach a higher level. We as a people can overcome these struggles if we can get on track and forget about others, and respect ourselves. The current condition of black people may have began with the treatment of us by others, but WE continue to build on that legacy. WE continue to ignore the facts of cause and effect. Moving away to another place will not help us, unless we change ourselves.

Also, what do you consider the lucifer mind to be? I ask this, because you mention it several times, and it might help clarify your whole thought process as a whole, which in turn will help me to read your post with full understanding. Also, what do you consider to be the divine Truth?

Hoteph Beloved:Allow me to address the latter question first.

Lucifer Mind is a method of use that is based upon belief, grounded in lies and acts of deception, and belief come not from you processing information using the power of your ability to reason without functioning under the influence of somebody else mind, they who have without a doubt prove to you that your life is not of respectful interest to that mind that now is in authority and control of what you now believe about issues and events that are effective in having your life living in the condition caused not by your mental action, but by the mind action that determine the issues and events that Black people now are reacting to.

Most Black people believe that we are in control of the mind that allow us to be satisfied with the Black life present condition.

Beloved, that is the Lucifer mind, and Lucifers are those who are responsible for Black people in America diaspora, being not in Afrika, and you being in America not by choice, but by the shackles of chattel slavery.

Most Black people now is with Lucifer mind, a mind that have us dismissing the unquestionable cause for black people being in America, here by way of the Middle passage, which many of us, so calmly do not hold those responsible for our Black life presend condition.

Most Black people, now give excuse for their action, every time there is a black American attempt to justify the attitude we now take toward what happened to our Enslaved ancestors, that is Lucifer Mind in action by Black people.

Such a display of such a spirit, is the result that come from Lucifer mind, the mind of those who, until this day, hold the Black life under arrest and in captivity.

Beloved, it is Lucifer mind that is having many of us categorizing, classifying, and justifying the evil we are exposed to in America, and in the world in general.

Now Beloved, what I share on this internet is not what I believe about black people and America, neither is it what you "want" to hear, see, or think.

What I share, cause you to dislike me, some of hate me and never have met me, and all I hve expressed toward you is what Lucifer sescribe to be tough Love, the differnce is that my Love for black people is Divine.

So I share information that is about what I know to be the Divine Truth, and not my opinion of such a sacred truth, concerning the condition of Black people in America, and the spirit black people display in America, which is the spirit of Lucifer.

You must be able to see and know, beloved, that the spirit is no more than attitudinal behavior, and is produced by the mind that now guide the Black life, and that mind, is not your First Way Ancstors Mind, Divine it is, but the mind that now guide most black people today, is the mind of our oppressors.

You can take this Divine truth or leave it alone with Divine Reality, it will not bend to our wants, jut reveal to you what we need.

Now, my master teacher, is Experience, and what I share on this internet, is no more than an accurate depiction of the attitude and behavior displayed by Black people who have been made to believe that all is well with the Black life living condition, and has developed a habit of settling for less than what the black life came to tihs planet with, which is a Divine mind, which verified that the method used that generated Profound reasoning, was based upon your ability to Think and Understand about the character of life, using the decision reached, from your method of reasoning, and not the Lucifer mind of those who now control this world today.

I will close by sharing this with you Beloved, if you are satisfied with the present condition of your life, then know that is not your divine mind that you are allowing to guide your life.

So if you are pleased with the tate of condition of your life, well, so be it, I am not here attempting to force anybody to agree with that whic I share.

Freedom Is Not to Be Treated as pocket Change, It Is the ultimate of life wealth, and Divine It Is.

Be kind To your self, Beloved.

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

Thank you for responding to my questions. I just want to say that I do not dislike or hate you, I was just trying to get a handle on what you were expressing in your post. There are a lot of different beliefs and thoughts on this forum, many are extremely new to me, so I always like to ask questions and give my point of view, it helps me to understand where others are coming from. To be honest, I had to read your posts a few times, the wording and use of some words were unfamiliar to me. I take that as passion coming through your words. Thank you for taking the time out to respond in a respectful manner, and I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back