Black People Politics : Beautiful sister Stacey Dash endorses Romney, gets ripped apart

Sister Bell,e im pretty sure there will be plenty of drones voting for Obama because Lady Gaga or whatever celeb likes him. Or dumb conservatives voting for Romney cuz Clint Eastwood gave him the thumbs up.

There are a whole bunch of illiterate mofos out there that are more concerned with pop culture than about the fate of this country.

285002_499023470108636_633097316_n.jpg

She is right that Obama has been bad for the country. All you have to do to understand that is compare the unemployment rate today to what it was when Obama took the Oath of Office. Then, after that, imagine how many more people would be employed today if Obama's Stimulus Plan had focused on creating jobs for the poor instead of bailing out the rich.

The only black people [most] who still support Obama are those who are Clueless about how politics work.

But, that said, she proved she is just as Clueless as they when she said she believes Romney would be good for the country. He, and Obama, are both the typical sort of lying politicians which end up being preselected by the two major parties to run for POTUS.

I got my sample ballot in the mail today. There is only one name in the list of eligible POTUS/VP candidates I have any respect for --- Cindy Sheehan. She and her running mate, Roseanne Barr, have no chance in hades of winning, of course. But if I vote, I suppose Barr-Sheehan would be as good a protest vote as any other.

Other than that, if I vote, my strategy is probably going to be:
  1. Vote against all incumbents.
  2. Vote not to retain all state Supreme Court Justices.
  3. Vote 3rd party when that option is offered.
  4. Don't vote for any seat which only offers major party candidates.
  5. Vote against all amendments unless I know they were sponsored by groups aligned only with the people and not with the Military-Industrial Complex or with other groups seeking to alienate one group of people or appease an other group of people.

385161_10151137649016785_2010889410_n.jpg

404747_10151192678498288_1358072792_n.jpg

Sister Bell,e im pretty sure there will be plenty of drones voting for Obama because Lady Gaga or whatever celeb likes him. Or dumb conservatives voting for Romney cuz Clint Eastwood gave him the thumbs up.

There are a whole bunch of illiterate mofos out there that are more concerned with pop culture than about the fate of this country.

There are a whole bunch of illiterate mofos out there that are more concerned with pop culture than about the fate of this country.:lol:

funny thing happened this morning. I was listening to the radio and I heard a conservative say that during the first debate between him and the President, Myth Romney was doing nothing but creating differences that does not even exist just to have something to talk about. Sounds familiar? Now keep in mind a CONSERVATIVE said this.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back