Black Spirituality Religion : Are There Blacks On Other Planets?

What's the bigger picture when you don't have food, when you've been sexually abuse, when you been locked down for 25 with a L, when your son has just been gunned down in the streets?

Look sister I don't see where these are distraction when they have immediate real-life implications for many of our people here on earth. These things do not frustrate me, they actually motivate me to continue the work of helping and fighting for us. I like to problem-solve. I haven't seen any Black people from another planet provide any solutions to the overwhelming problems we face therefore it seems to me that talk or focus on them would be the distraction. Once we got things half-way right here, then we can sit back in luxury and discuss whether there are Black folks elsewhere.

Blackbird

I understand where you are coming from. I am NOT minimalizing those issues and I sincerely hope I didn't come off as insensitive.

PEACE
:couple:

I understand. But have you met a Black person from another planet? If so, please explain your experience?

Blackbird

No one has told me they were.
Other people have told me they knew someone that were.
Its kind of irrelevent. Different souls have lived in different parts of the universe and travel to their next destination. We meet them all the time.

There is a story about a brother on talkingdrum.com and Ill call him CC who said he ran into another brother and his wife. To make a long story short CC started teaching them about Africa and the history of this and that. The couple said we all are not from Africa and the truth came out that the two people were from another planet. It sounds like the story makes your point in a way but I think CC had a lesson to learn from them. There are similar stories Ive read. Some may be on this site.

If there were white women on other planets

if there white women other planets: If these planets are inhabited by black men then due to interbreeding, the white women gene would be mixed in with the black gene. Eventually, either their would be hybrid black race, or the white women gene would be mixed into inseparably from the black man's genes. Soon we would only have black women and black men on that planet.

it was a joke......

if there white women other planets: If these planets are inhabited by black men then due to interbreeding, the white women gene would be mixed in with the black gene. Eventually, either their would be hybrid black race, or the white women gene would be mixed into inseparably from the black man's genes. Soon we would only have black women and black men on that planet.

i meant that if there were white women on other planets, the brothers would have found a way up there......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back