Black Spirituality Religion : A passage from the Bible, made for Blacks

I know that.
What I said:
Why couldn't you add verse 15 to what's already here, but in helpful way?

Excuse the typo. What I meant to type: "but in a helpful way?"

Why couldn't you add it with intentions to help (or actually "help")?
Why couldn't you add it in a helpful way?

I added it with no mal intent and as I stated before it was used to raise some questions about the time period and what I got in response from you were no answers but a condescending response, now you are making an issue with me, when your response to me was not helpful at all.

And the reasons I asked the questions in the first place was to HELP ME understand a point which you told me 'maybe its not for you to understand'. smh...

At this point, you are totally incoherent, and are making absolutely no sense to me, at all. Please disengage by not replying, okay brother?

Wow. So, you don't understand that (reply #28)? Or, are you trying to make me out to be totally incoherent and making no sense?

And, I don't stand alone:
omowalejabali said:
No doubt, hard to fully understand, but the writer doesn't seem to know how confused their point seems to be.​

That means absolutely nothing. You could have the world behind you, saying the same thing, and it still wouldn't make it true (it might to you).
What he said made no sense. This can clearly be seen if one looks back. For one, I didn't even make a point, I posted a verse, then got attacked.

Wow. So, you don't understand that (reply #28)? Or, are you trying to make me out to be totally incoherent and making no sense?

That means absolutely nothing. You could have the world behind you, saying the same thing, and it still wouldn't make it true (it might to you).
What he said made no sense. This can clearly be seen if one looks back. For one, I didn't even make a point, I posted a verse, then got attacked.

I didn't attack you. I asked you a question which you didn't answer but chose to ridicule me instead.

I won't respond to you further or to this topic. If your own Christiam brethren don't understand what you are talking about it's obvious your message and approach is what needs to be presented in a more coherent manner.

I added it with no mal intent and as I stated before it was used to raise some questions about the time period and what I got in response from you were no answers but a condescending response, now you are making an issue with me, when your response to me was not helpful at all.

And the reasons I asked the questions in the first place was to HELP ME understand a point which you told me 'maybe its not for you to understand'. smh...

What a bunch of bull.

reply #12 and #14
http://www.destee.com/index.php?threads/a-passage-from-the-bible-made-for-blacks.74642/page-3

I didn't attack you. I asked you a question which you didn't answer but chose to ridicule me instead.

more bull

I won't respond to you further or to this topic. If your own Christiam brethren don't understand what you are talking about it's obvious your message and approach is what needs to be presented in a more coherent manner.

And yet Chevron Dove got it.
And there were no problems until you and Clyde showed up.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Savarnas Beauty Spa
It's a lot going on and I know I have not been here for a long time but it is about to change.
Back