Black Spirituality Religion : Are There Blacks On Other Planets?

The Science of the Black Humanoid

The Blackness of Black Humanoid is indeed a space suit in a way. This space suit is Black because of the degree of melanin in the skin. It is also Black because, I believe that this particular kind of skin is able to absorb stellar energy. The melanin allows absorption. It absorbs not just the light radiation but also other occultic energies that are emitted by sun.

Black people on other planets? Sure why not. This would indicate that the sun or suns in that planetary system are very powerful and that the atmosphere of the planets is not strong enough to shield the people from the sunlight. So the people have this melaninized skin that does what the atmosphere fails to do.

Also I believe that Intelligent species who have aided the human evolution have genetically improved the human gene pool by adding in a black people. Black people are powerful physically and sexually. Their ideas are unique. Their presence in the human races enriches the human experience. Furthermore, black people have a great capacity to understand the metaphysical, and esoteric and occult aspects of reality.

These are distractions to keep you woried and fustrated. I am not implying that these issues shouldn't be of your concern but that there is always a bigger picture.

What's the bigger picture when you don't have food, when you've been sexually abuse, when you been locked down for 25 with a L, when your son has just been gunned down in the streets?

Look sister I don't see where these are distraction when they have immediate real-life implications for many of our people here on earth. These things do not frustrate me, they actually motivate me to continue the work of helping and fighting for us. I like to problem-solve. I haven't seen any Black people from another planet provide any solutions to the overwhelming problems we face therefore it seems to me that talk or focus on them would be the distraction. Once we got things half-way right here, then we can sit back in luxury and discuss whether there are Black folks elsewhere.

Blackbird

i think that i have but it was dark in the club.....

lmao....ur a stone fool brother....

but on the serious tip...i believe there is some science behind why we were the first on this planet...we are the most durable on all levels...
whites, latin, chinese and the native americans when bound in slavery could not withstand the level of mental and physical cruelty that we withstood...actually we withstood it too well because we have incorporated some of our oppressors tactics in our own persona...

with all of this being said...extrapolating from the data on this planet it would be the safest bet to conclude that if there is life on other planets...they have some degree of melanin in their skin....

one love
khasm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back