Black People : Are Somali Women Africa's Most Beautiful?

Insults will not winthis discussion. What I have said is based on hard facts: history. For those ingorant of African history,especially as it relates to this topic, just go to the histort depatment of your library and ask the librarian. He/she is sure to have proof.

If you get the keywords right, you can probaly find proof on the internet. And if you cal me "dilusional" again, I might just do it to humiliate you and to prove how ignorant you are.

Besides, I would argue that that sister is "mixed". It is just that she has deep dark sunburn. If you saw her in the middle of winter, she would probably be very light. For one tingher looks silky, not kinky. And,this tend to be the norm in that part of Africa.

Okay. Here is a start: "By 1659 Van Riebeeck possessed a total of 18 slaves, two of whom came from Guinea, one from Madagascar, three from Bengal, and the remainder from Angola, Van Riebeeck’s personal preference. He was particularly prejudiced against slaves from Guinea and Madagascar, believing them to be ‘unreliable’ and likely to desert. " (http://www.rebirth.co.za/slaves_at_the_cape.htm)

Did that sink in? I doubt it. So let medumb it down for you. One (1) from Madagascar. Three (3) from Bengal. Get that? Do you know where Bengal is?

Well, let's google it: "Bengal (Bengali: বঙ্গ Bôngo, বাংলা Bangla, বঙ্গদেশ Bôngodesh or বাংলাদেশ Bangladesh) is a historical and geographical region in the northeast region of the Indian Subcontinent." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengal) Bengal is India. The people from that area are called East Indians. And, 3 out of 18 slaves from that region means that nearly 20% of the salves brought to this country where not African, if we use that as a guide. They were Asians. And, they "mixed" with the other slaves.

And, if you count the ne from Madagascar, you would be close to 25%. This is what the Malagasis look like: http://www.google.com/images?q=mala...=ZvFETPbELOPsnQeOyLXqDQ&sa=N&start=60&ndsp=20.

This ought to prove my point.

What dose this have to do with the price of rice in China?

You are delusional.

]
Im getting maybe to old for that but what a way to go. carajo. second the carnival :toast::qqb015:

You're never too old to party. Going Brazil for carnival has always being a dream of mine ever since i saw the James Bond movie Goldfinger when I was little.

What dose this have to do with the price of rice in China?

You are delusional.

Before my mom left us, I asked her what Indian tribe we were related to. Of course, I already knew that we are related to the Black Creek Nation. But, she was an illiterate woman. She told me something that sounded like Malagasy Indians. So she culd not spell the wrd accurately. When I went to the library I could not find any American tribe with a namethat sounded close to that. But, by researching names that started with "M's", I learned that MaLagasy Indians are some of the people of Madagascar as can be sen in the pictures.

Any well educated person, even the dumbest eduacted person, ought to able to see the connection. I am probably too pld to go back to school and develop this thesis. Besides, I am specializing in Islamic Studies right now. But, the curious minded and inteligent youth need to look into this. If nothing else, it will bury black racism and "afrocentricity" forever.

This has to do with the pric of tea in India. Check with Unlce Runoko at Howard. I shared some this with him. But, I do not think it sunk through his fat skull. Evenso, he is well aware of how the African islands relate to the Indian subcontinent. For onething, it tend to validate Tamil legend that India once stratched almost to Africa. What seems to have happened is as the sea levels rose the islands were covered with water. Recently archealogoists dicovered the remains of a city below the sea. It seems that the only thing left of this huge land mass is the mountaintops which form the present day Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, etc.

Somewhat offtopic. But, extremely important.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back