Black People : Are Somali Women Africa's Most Beautiful?

Ok i just watched that vid in therious's post to open, and yea they are admixtured, but however, i think somalians and the east coast or the horn is unique, because there are many indigenous brothers and sisters that have a variety look and features that don't come from the arab beast that invaded, but then again i'm not an expert on the horn, i do know the arab beast were heavily involved in the slave trade throughout parts of the north and horn of the motherland, and their were many slaves taken as sex slaves, and many half arab breeds were produced, which is why the modern day populace in north and east have that arab look, which is NOT indigenous!

See all this talk of forceful mixing, and just the act of it is confusing and sad, which goes to further prove, why its a devil's work, to wipe out someone's origins, and then repalce it with some half-breed garbage, that is totally void of what we were before!

But yea i think it would have been better to show the REAL africa, such as this, THESE ARE REAL AFRICAN SISTERS, THEY ALL ARE OUR SISTERS, BUT TO KEEP IT LEGIT, you gotta focus on whats ORIGINAL:

[Youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5Vu4RSagO-w&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5Vu4RSagO-w&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/Youtube]

You are correc except to imply that the Muslims who migrated from Arabia to Africa were somehow invlovred in the slavetrade. They were fleeing from religious persecution. And, they married into local tribes thereby starting the Somali nation which is the Fourth Holiest Site in Islam, after Mecca Medina and Jeruselam.

I strongly suspect that you have called these innocent people "Arab beasts out of religious mis-guidance. I did not want to repsond. But, it is time for us to stop this non-sense wich benefits noone but the white man. You are Christians and non-Belevers. We are Muslims. All of us are Africans and must Unite. Stop it.

I know this is going to be hard sinking in. But, I think you are reacting based a serious misconception. Africans have always been a broad mixture of complexions. The majority are not black. And the majority have mixture not nly with Arabs which is relatively small by comparison but with Asians in general. I can to this thread trying to find the picture you posted about Filipnino women. It just proves that the link between Asia and African goes back throughout history and long before history. Bith sides are "mixed" as a result.

Consider South Africans who are mainly brown, not black. And Madagascaris who are heavily mixed with Asians, not Arabs. But, as I said above, the Nigerians who are very dark tend to be among the most beautiful. That being said, I think most Nigerians, especailly the northerners are just as mixed as the Somalis although their are more direct descendants of Muhammad (Salal Alyhai was Salam) in Somalia than in any other country including Arab countries. Racail mixture oftren has little to no bearing on skin color. We need to get off that.

Consider my grandaughter who is "mixed". I suspected that she was not one of mine until I noticed that she looks exactly like my sisters granddaughter who is defnitely not mixed in the last two generations. My baby is very dark with kinky hair. But, I am sure that she is mine. This just proves thatr we focus on race and skin color too much.

I am not stating that all Africans are coal black with kinky hair..i am stating that an Alicia Keys looking African has admixture somewhere in her background-- but culturally she IS African. African men from the diaspora and the continent do themselves a disservice by hiding behind some anthropological research to cover their preference for light skin women Colorism exists in the black community globally, and it is getting worse not better. Why else would companies manufacturing bleaching creams make billions selling a product that is a known carcinogenic to blacks?

I am starting too loose patience. This is so much simplistic non-sense.The facts are often the opposite of the apparent and this is the case here.

There are, however most live in the outskirts, are VERY DARK and are often oppressed by the their mulatto government.

No. The elites inthat part of world tend to be dark and the lower classes tend to be light. This is due to the fact that most slaves held in those areas were from Asia and Europe not Africa.

Heavily involved is putting it lightly, they were actively trying to breed out pure BLACK Africans by raping the women, they still do it today.

Look at any royalfamily in Arabia, except thatr of Jordan where the queen is of British descent. Jordan is thre sole exception to the rule as far as I know. But, Muslims do not trip off race as Christians do.

I don't have problem with light skinned women, or mixed race women and men who prefer them. I have a problem with black men insisting black women have low self esteem yet they constantly hold up women WHO DO NOT LOOK LIKE THEIR MOTHERS as a standard of beauty.

That ius crazy. My grandmother ad great aunts were all very, very fair in complexion. The fact of the matter is Africanshave always intermixed naturally with peoples from all over the world both in Africa and outside Africa. For instance, the African slaves in America often intermarried with Native American women for the very simple reason that most slaves brought here were males, not females. So, there were never enough "pure breed" African women to go around.

But, this is what I have learned. I knew that there is Native American in our family. They are called Indians. What I am recently learning is that many of the slaves brought here were East Indians as well. Of course East Indians tended to marry Native Americans who in turn married Africans. So, I have reason to believe that when some of us speak of having "Indian" it means East Indians AND Native American.

This is what hsitory shows. When the slavetrade was outlawed, many slave traders were not allowed to reach the coasts of Africa. So what they would do is sneak around to the Islands off the coast. They would send in small boats who would raid small villages and capture people for slavery. Most of those islands had Asians living there. So they would enslave Asians and not care about the race issue as long as they had a slave for the market. Most Asans are very dark. So, their fine features melt away within one or two generations

They are African and of course Somali. My point is, they do not represent the look of Somali women.

They are Somali women. What else can you it? I know many,many Somalis. Andwithin thew same families skin colors vary from darkest black to near white. The point is the African features in that part of Africa tend to be from recessive genes. So, whomever they mix with is usually how they look.

So Off Topic....kinda but...
This reminds me of how white men are always saying those Scandinavian heifers are the most beautiful women in Europe/the world. They aren't the prettiest they are just the palest, blondest and blue eyed; they are the whitest which equals "most beautiful" in the eyes of many.

And dumb. Dumb blondes. I guess some people think dumb is beautiful.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back