Black People Politics : Are Obama supporters supporting the Murder of Afrikans?

War is hell. I don't think anybody is downplaying that. People liberated by Allied forces during the last world war experienced hell as well.

If that was the main point of your argument, we probably could've saved several pages.

However, it's a rebellion of their own engineering and I think that fact alone is enough to hope. My main concern is whether or not that type of anger can be quelled. Decades under a brutal regime can breed a lot of contempt and blood lust.

Libya will be interesting to watch in the coming years.
Point of agreement brother, as stated Breat britian desired to enter, the US to save the confederates when Lincoln was doing the same thing

Both the Confederates and England wore the Union Jack, but it would not make it right for them to invade the US no matter what lincoln did to poepe n the south, adn this like the US civil war, accroding to wikipeda is the text book definition of

a civil war, for the rebels and the Iraq gov to settle amongst themselves, without outside actual rather then arms and money intervention
arms and money are OK,

but to just bomb the hell out of the nation and the EU come in and just colonize,
making deals to divide the nations wealth,

man gimme a break that ain't war that is Imperialism

war may be hell but Imperialism is Satan.

peace

I guess after receiving a Nobel Peace prize, the best thing to do is bomb an Afrikan Country!

Ok, i see now........thanks for the heads up!

Maybe you just need and should want to contrast who Obama's staffers are as opposed to my guess at his ever dwindling number of black supporters etc.

The aformentioned first group of individuals advised him, and then Obama decided to authorize the top commanders of the U. S. military etc. to lead a joint operation, i. e., to back those alleged or real rebels out to topple the man of the many white media name spellings out of power in Libya...

FYI...

:SuN034:

Maybe you just need and should want to contrast who Obama's staffers are as opposed to my guess at his ever dwindling number of black supporters etc.

The aformentioned first group of individuals advised him, and then Obama decided to authorize the top commanders of the U. S. military etc. to lead a joint operation, i. e., to back those alleged or real rebels out to topple the man of the many white media name spellings out of power in Libya...

FYI...

:SuN034:

Maybe you should ask me what i mean by the statements you are responding too before you comment un-wisely as you have above!

- how do you know i haven't?

"it's better to be seen and perceived as intelligent, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt".............

Do you think i'm just guessing here in all of these posts/threads knowing full well how these 'free thinking' comments will be received? I think i and a few others have even inspired about 3 or 4 of the recent threads in this forum....lol

The tone seems to be that if you think for yourself, you must hate obama!

That's the most foolish stance that one can take!! Then to go around whining from thread to thread about it, just shows some that the programming is complete.

Don't look now, but you'll probably see a thread titled "who amongst us is not programmed?" in the very near future!

After over twenty years worth of U. S. etc. meddling in the affairs of what allegedly was a former developing nation about to emerge on the world stage as an equal etc.

No I don't buy what Obama or any other past and present U. S. president has been selling us...

But, also 'm not the one making this about race, though I am in disagreement with some of Obama's policies, etc.!

And, blind loyalty based on their shared whiteness, aka the two bush league presidents, got us in their mess to begin with!

Be concerned or dismayed or just sweat over somebody else's attempt divert the blame from the victimizers to the victims:

Why bother if that's what the party or parties resort to?

Though I strive and try to help clarify what we're up against: Not add more confusion and dumbfound others, i. e., seeking to find answers to our questions, not divert us from our present task, e. g., by merely presenting seeking out scapegoats and self serving cop outs/evasions/etc.

No...

This is not being directed at...

But...

It is being directed to you...

We make our choices...

Also there will be consequences...

FYI...

Good luck!

Take care...

Peace...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back