Black People Politics : Are Obama supporters supporting the Murder of Afrikans?

info-moetry

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
I was just curious as to the feelings on this sneak attack guised under enforcing a 'no fly zone' by Obama supporters.

I didn't want to pre-judge and not saying that ya'll haven't spoken up and out about it, but i haven't seen/read anything by way of that! It seems that ya'll have been rather quiet as he bombs and continues to bomb Afikans...

Do you have any feelings on it one way or the other, or do you feel this is what you voted him in to do and he will make up for it if 'we' can get him elected for a second term?

My feelings about the silence is that you actually condone it, but i could be wrong.

Your thoughts........

I was just curious as to the feelings on this sneak attack guised under enforcing a 'no fly zone' by Obama supporters.

I didn't want to pre-judge and not saying that ya'll haven't spoken up and out about it, but i haven't seen/read anything by way of that! It seems that ya'll have been rather quiet as he bombs and continues to bomb Afikans...

Do you have any feelings on it one way or the other, or do you feel this is what you voted him in to do and he will make up for it if 'we' can get him elected for a second term?

My feelings about the silence is that you actually condone it, but i could be wrong.

Your thoughts........
there is a whole list of stuff long before this incident of colonization in Africa that folks are upset with the president about , so what do you suggest blakc people do?

Go out in the streets and protest and get whipped on by the pigs, photographed and lose thier jobs?

The president refuses to listen to white people who voted for him when they protest in Michigan and Wisconsin

so what in the hell do you expect him to do with our cries of outrage???

And what about that nation wide, world wide, "Day of Black Outrage" protest on the 23 of this month that was mentioned on this page, did he take any heed of that

I am sure they raised the issue of;
AFRICOM in Djibouti,
US companies assisting raids into the Congo for lithium and Coltan,
US coverups of toxic radio active waste dumping in Somalia,
the invasion of Libya,
and the demonization of Zimbabwe,
and the aproval of the French recolonization of Ivory Coast

Your thoughts........

As someone who WAS an "Obama supporter" I have not been silent on this matter as my most recent posts and threads indicate and NO this is NOT what I "voted him in to do", quite the opposite, which is why I have stated before he will NOT get my vote next time around.

I thought that MAYBE he would develop a more progressive US foreign policy and that is where I was wrong.

peace!

For the member who just got back from vacation, the question was not all that deep! I didn't ask about marching or anyone's outcry my truth telling challenged 'friend'. As bro. O stated, he is a former supporter of this so-called Obama character so he is not going to support him next time. That's all i'm looking for......

So i am wondering now with Afrikans dying by his hand, why his supporters are still supporting him and hoping to get him elected for a second term if as i've said before they had nothing really to do with getting him elected the first time as he was 'selected'.......Everything else was just for show as i have proved in the 'does your vote really count thread'....

I am wondering can that see that any clearer now while the bombs are falling on their own people in the motherland?

I was watching a rare video of Dr. King who was saying pretty much the same thing over the weekend. He said what good is your vote or a constitution, we have to look on the inside of each and everyone of us if we are too make it, or something to that effect.....he was vehimenantly stating to never let anyone take your manhood and how no document can free us and he mentioned THE CIVIL RIGHTS BILL & THE DRACONIAN EMANCIPATION PROCLAMATION AND HOW THE NEGRO MUST SIGN HIS OWN EMANCIPATION PROCLAMATION!

The clip is only 2:17 seconds but in it he said I WANT TO GET IT RIGHT TONIGHT!! and he did just that!

I will post a link later on if someone doesn't beat me to it....

Your thoughts........
with all the discussion here from so many people who voted for Obama including myself, what exactly do you mean by

quiet?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back