Science and Technology : APNewsBreak: Proof of 'God particle' found

There are those that believe in science and its explorations. But for the life of me, I'm lost as to why the term God would figure in such a venture; and so do a lot scientist feel the same way.

It' due to the fact that this particle is suppose to lead us to the understanding of space, time, and matter.

Peace!

I know Peter Higgs is jumping for joy. Just think, to have your theory proven in your life time.

Peace!

Are you sure about that, seems like they are confused whether it's a regular or super Higgs... At any rate, why do they continue to identify it as the God particle... hmmmmm

Peace In,

So are saying that God is space, time and matter?

Peace In,

I don't believe that religion and science should be mixed together. Eventhough this subatomic particle, is suppose be what gives all matter in the universe its size and its shape. I think they can call it something else besides "The God Particle". I think this phrase is used because physicists believe that the Higgs may explain why the universe is here in the first place. This is a big finding this particle due to it's association with something called the Higgs field which is said to cover the entire universe.

Peace!

I don't believe that religion and science should be mixed together. Eventhough this subatomic particle, is suppose be what gives all matter in the universe its size and its shape. I think they can call it something else besides "The God Particle". I think this phrase is used because physicists believe that the Higgs may explain why the universe is here in the first place. This is a big finding this particle due to it's association with something called the Higgs field which is said to cover the entire universe.

Peace!

Thanks, but did you see this in my post to james:

What Should 'God Particle' Be Renamed? Physicists Weigh In

http://www.livescience.com/17489-god-particle-higgs-boson.html

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back