Science and Technology : APNewsBreak: Proof of 'God particle' found

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Science,

... Scientists lay claim to the following, "Higgs boson" and appear to be getting closer to the God particle...

CERN's atom smasher, the $10 billion Large Hadron Collider, has been creating high-energy collisions of protons to help them understand suspected phenomena such as dark matter, antimatter and ultimately the creation of the universe billions of years ago, which many theorize occurred as a massive explosion known as the Big Bang.

b0a2bcc984613312140f6a7067004a92.jpg
6f27d3fe84653312140f6a7067009728.jpg

APNewsBreak: Proof of 'God particle' found

GENEVA (AP) — Scientists working at the world's biggest atom smasher plan to announce Wednesday that they have gathered enough evidence to show that the long-sought "God particle" answering fundamental questions about the universe almost certainly does exist.
But after decades of work and billions of dollars spent, researchers at the European Organization for Nuclear Research, or CERN, aren't quite ready to say they've "discovered" the particle.
Instead, experts familiar with the research at CERN's vast complex on the Swiss-French border say that the massive data they have obtained will essentially show the footprint of the key particle known as the Higgs boson — all but proving it exists — but doesn't allow them to say it has actually been glimpsed.
It appears to be a fine distinction.
http://news.yahoo.com/apnewsbreak-proof-god-particle-found-131226045.html

Peace In,

How the Discovery of the Higgs Boson Could Break Physics

CMSexperiment.jpg

If gossip on various physics blogs pans out, the biggest moment for physics in nearly two decades is just days away. The possible announcement on July 4 of the long-sought Higgs boson would put the last critical piece of the Standard Model of Physics in place, a crowning achievement built on a half-century of work by thousands of scientists. A moment worthy of fireworks.
http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2012/07/higgs-boson-breaks-physics/

Peace In,

Higgs boson buzz hits new high

120629-coslog-higgs-815p.photoblog500.jpg

This diagram shows the results of a proton-on-proton collision in the Large Hadron Collider's ATLAS detector last September, with four muons indicated by red tracks. Such a result could be consistent with the Standard Model with or without the Higgs boson, depending on the analysis of multiple events.

Has the Higgs boson finally been detected? It's almost gotten to the point that if a discovery of some sort doesn't come out of next week's update on the multibillion-dollar subatomic search, it'll be a big surprise. But how far will the announcement go, and what will it mean for the future of physics?
To refresh your memory, the Higgs boson is the only fundamental subatomic particle predicted by theory but not yet detected. It's thought to play a role in endowing some particles, such as the W and Z boson, with mass ... while leaving other particles, such as the photon, massless. The Higgs mechanism, proposed by British physicist Peter Higgs and others in the 1960s, could have played a role in electroweak symmetry breaking, which was a key event in the rise of the universe as we know it.

BBC Horizon 2012 The Hunt for Higgs ¦ 720p

Peace In,

... Scientists lay claim to the following, "Higgs boson" and appear to be getting closer to the God particle...

CERN's atom smasher, the $10 billion Large Hadron Collider, has been creating high-energy collisions of protons to help them understand suspected phenomena such as dark matter, antimatter and ultimately the creation of the universe billions of years ago, which many theorize occurred as a massive explosion known as the Big Bang.

b0a2bcc984613312140f6a7067004a92.jpg
6f27d3fe84653312140f6a7067009728.jpg

APNewsBreak: Proof of 'God particle' found

GENEVA (AP) — Scientists working at the world's biggestatom smasherplan to announce Wednesday that they have gathered enough evidence to show that the long-sought "God particle" answering fundamental questions about the universe almost certainly does exist.
But after decades of work and billions of dollars spent, researchers at the European Organization for Nuclear Research, or CERN, aren't quite ready to say they've "discovered" the particle.
Instead, experts familiar with the research at CERN's vast complex on the Swiss-French border say that the massive data they have obtained will essentially show the footprint of the key particle known as the Higgs boson — all but proving it exists — but doesn't allow them to say it has actually been glimpsed.
It appears to be a fine distinction.
http://news.yahoo.com/apnewsbreak-proof-god-particle-found-131226045.html

Peace In,

Wow.

I have been expecting such an announcement. CERN scientists have been chasing the God Particle (and another particle they call the Z particle) for quite a few years.

For those who don't know this, the Higgs bosun is called the God Particle because physicists suspected that a bosun existed that *attracted* other particles and GAVE the other particles MASS. Or, physicists sought to learn how MATTER is generated (comes into existence within the MA'ATERIAL universe). For example, they knew that other particles existed, BUT HOW? By what agency or process does ANY MATTER manifest in this universe?

Chaos theory describes a process called STRANGE ATTRACTION. The Higgs bosun would be the KEY attractor of all attractors, as the Higgs bosun's *presence* ALLOWS all else that is defined as matter to BECOME (at the subatomic and atomic levels).

That (above) has always been my working definition of the Higgs boson's *effect*--said in my own words. I've been expecting this announcement because I first learned of this area of physics investigation due to my research into the Willie Lynch speech and kit--believe it or not. I associate the Higgs bosun *theory* to the portion of the Willie Lynch speech that refers to the FEAR of GOD ("....put the Fear of God into him."--relating to the slave making process).

Needless to say, I will certainly follow this story with great interest as it continues to unfold.

One Love, and PEACE

Wow.

I have been expecting such an announcement. CERN scientists have been chasing the God Particle (and another particle they call the Z particle) for quite a few years.

For those who don't know this, the Higgs bosun is called the God Particle because physicists suspected that a bosun existed that *attracted* other particles and GAVE the other particles MASS. Or, physicists sought to learn how MATTER is generated (comes into existence within the MA'ATERIAL universe). For example, they knew that other particles existed, BUT HOW? By what agency or process does ANY MATTER manifest in this universe?

Chaos theory describes a process called STRANGE ATTRACTION. The Higgs bosun would be the KEY attractor of all attractors, as the Higgs bosun's *presence* ALLOWS all else that is defined as matter to BECOME (at the subatomic and atomic levels).

That (above) has always been my working definition of the Higgs boson's *effect*--said in my own words. I've been expecting this announcement because I first learned of this area of physics investigation due to my research into the Willie Lynch speech and kit--believe it or not. I associate the Higgs bosun *theory* to the portion of the Willie Lynch speech that refers to the FEAR of GOD ("....put the Fear of God into him."--relating to the slave making process).

Needless to say, I will certainly follow this story with great interest as it continues to unfold.

One Love, and PEACE

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Don't quite see the correlation of the two, Wille Lynch Speech and Higgs boson, lol; but some irony exists in the very name, the God particle. The fear of God seems to be real, according to physicists.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back