Science and Technology : GOD EXISTS, SAYS SCIENTISTS!

Type the title into google.

Thanks, but for the life of me, why must I literally beat information out of you. I thought we had better rapport than that, bro. Kemetstry. I'm sure you don't support those white, anglicized images of the God Head, and wish it could have been possible to remove the photo prior to posting; but I honestly couldn't find the image based on what you used as a link source ...

Thanks, but for the life of me, why must I literally beat information out of you. I thought we had better rapport than that, bro. Kemetstry. I'm sure you don't support those white, anglicized images of the God Head, and wish it could have been possible to remove the photo prior to posting; but I honestly couldn't find the image based on what you used as a link source ...

In that the article was published by white people,.......

I reserve the right to make yall actually do some work and thinking. :11100:

:bs:

In that the article was published by white people,.......

I reserve the right to make yall actually do some work and thinking. :11100:

When the desire is effective communication, always consider your audience. Its not good to use a blanket.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back