Black People : ao kiji, "the blue pheasant", breaks down the different levels of consciousness

103 ao kiji

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 17, 2016
Peace and blessings to all the melanated family, now I got a lot of game, I picked up the jewels many wise people took the time out to drop, waste not want not, I convert things, and purify them into their most ultimate form, believe it or not, there are many layers of consciousness, the most purists form is when a person can listen, with a unbiased, indifferent ear, without judgment, that's why a lot of the old scrolls, and scriptures, tell you judge not, because you might let important, sometimes essential, information go over your head because you don't like the sound of it, or it bruises your ego, a person with godly consciousness can take in all kinds of information, and store it like a computer, never let anything interfere with your enlightenment, the one thing a person can't have any control over is your mind, it is where you are most free, nobody can invade it, nobody can know what goes on inside it, so this should give you a hint into the power the mind has, it cannot be hindered unless you let it be, anyone can claim to be conscious, but what is consciousness, how do we know that what we have is a consciousness? Society has become comfortable with being told the why, and how of things, without checking on it themselves, you set up boundaries, and limit yourselves to an absurd degree, a person will sit there and tell you something isn't true, without even looking into it, and making sure, if you never studied it yourself how can you discount something, a mind is a free thing, with no boundaries, it can go where it pleases

People in this era let the powers that be define everything for them, they tell you what is beautiful, what is fashionable, what is possible, what is impossible, I can tell you what should've been impossible, the way certain people in power control your minds, and limit how far it can go, people argue bout the most inconsequential things, when none of them took the time out to confirm sh*t for themselves, the way these so called rulers severely limit the distance your mind can travel should've been impossible

the masses are brainwashed. mind control is in effect.

Not only that honored elder jamesfrmphilly, the degree of mind control is appalling, the mind control had little effect on me growing up, but that isn't to say I was unaffected, it just didn't have as strong a hold as it did on others, I was able to break the shackles quite easily, religion has a firm hold on people's minds, the administrators of the system do their jobs extremely well, little by little my eyes were opened to the abnormalities, freedom of the mind seems to be a difficult thing to achieve for some, people limit themselves to a large degree, it's really a pity to see the conditions of the collective mind state in this era, the worst of it is they think something is wrong with you when you try to get em to elevate their mind, and gain true freedom, the mind is supreme, and cannot be enslaved, it should not be possible, but somehow the up holders of injustice managed to succeed in doing so

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back