Black People : interesting thing about blue eyes... no pigment

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by kamanu, Jan 30, 2012.

1. kamanu

kamanu Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
  2. Nakeone

Nakeone Well-Known Member MEMBER

Technician
    Ratings:
    +158
  3. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    Very interesting.

This means that White folk just lack pigment all over.

But this is bad news.

We can expect more debt after the likes of Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj, our 'cultural leaders,' zap their eyes and our people follow suit.

We need an image!

4. Nakeone

Nakeone Well-Known Member MEMBER

Technician
    Ratings:
    +158
    Absolutely. What i've noticed is many of the youth seem to not know what are the political, cultural implications of their behavior. I see them wearing that, men with extensions, Black girls wearing a white man on their t shits. I've come up with my answer: Their parents are some Dumb ash mother------s!

5. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    why would you wanna do that?? This is why people need to learn thier history and the importance of melanin esp in the eyes!! Funny u mention this though because I went to a training class yesterday and I could not get over (at least for a couple hours) the fact that the trainer had this weird eye color Id never seen before. His eyes were so light it appeared he had almost no pigment and you really couldnt tell what color they were!! I just kept thinking **** this dude has very little melanin in his body! He was Puertorican too. It appeared that they were a very very light greenish or blue, weird ive never seen anything like it and ive seen people with eye colors ranging from dark brown to violet.

6. wetac0s

wetac0s Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +272
    Scary! This is straight out of a horror sci-fi movie. A few years ago I might have jumped at the chance...Now the inventor will be rich making money off of insecure people who were "cursed" with pigment. And Anderson cooper's eyes are freaky as hell - he looks like a zombie. I don't know why he's acting all full of himself.

7. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,074

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Very interesting indeed, but what’s conveniently omitted is that those having natural blue eyes exhibit traits of the pure albino. Cooper guides the conversation in the direction that all humans, underneath, have blue eyes, although strongly alluded, is simply not the case; only those possessing recessive alleles for that trait inherit blue pigment or no pigment at all. Here’s an irrefutable excerpt from my book, Does Color Matter:

“A person who is a true (complete) albino has milky-white skin and white hair. True albinos appear to have pink irises (colored part of the eyes) because of the way light reflects off the eyes. The irises themselves do not have pink coloring, but instead possess a small amount of blue pigment or no pigment at all. In normal eyes, the iris hides the pinkness…

Lawrence C. Wit, “Albino.” World Book Online Reference Center: 2006.”

Peace In,