Black Spirituality Religion : Angel amongst demons or demon amongst angels???

From my calculations this was the year Pluto transitioned from Sagittarious to Capricorn, and the energy of Pluto (Hades) is associated with the Occult.

It can be positive or negative depending on how you channel this energy. If you do not control it it will cause a lot of imbalance and control you.

I was recently accused of being unbalanced and will not deny that point. That is the consequence of being here in the last days of this fifth root cycle and every day is a battle trying to find harmony and order (Maat) within a violent and self destructive society on the verge of collapse.

That Pluto transition is based on sidereal astrology. In traditional system Pluto entered Sag in 1995 and Cap in November 2008.

There have been several retrogrades during this period affecting our sleep and dream pattern.

Several recent Mars and Venus retrogrades have made things worse.

The significance of Pluto moving into Capricorn, November 2008' Obama's ascendency. Economic recession.

I'm O+. I'll see about the blood sugar, as far as blood pressure its very low and tends to stay there as I'm extremely active within the military. I'll also look into changes that I can make with my diet. Appreciate the information.

You can eat meat as type O but reducing intake will strengthen your electromagnetic shield.

Peace!

Yes, to every question you asked where it may apply. I can go deeper into this but it may not make much sense.

I will try to explain this way. We have been exposed to a cultural system of domination which has imposed on us a consciousness or mentality which I refer as the GOD complex. Many of us equate GOD with Light. Light is not the same as Spirit. Spirit is immaterial. Light is material. It is a form of energy.

GOD reduced to Light or materiality binds us to the material or physical form, which can neither be created or destroyed. Yet we through faith which is mental, another form of materiality, believe that GOD is the "creator" even though matter can neither be created or destroyed. This is a contradiction and for every contradiction there is a dialectical relationship.

Have you noticed how some people change when they find GOD and in turn cut off from relatives and other loved ones? How they become judgmental? The same with those who often become "spiritual". Why does this happen?

Well, many begin to worship Archtypes, which are symbolic logos, and through these logos, give the POWER.

As our 10 DNA strands become reactivated the logos will become more aggressive as they lose power and we attain a more collective, cosmic, spiritual consciousness, one in which Hierarchies are no longer of the benefit to Us, as we become One, spiritually.

Our liberation is not on this physical plane. It is essentially a spiritual warfare that must be won on the spiritual plane and spiritual realms, as our bodies we initially etheric when we first inhabited this planetary system.

Peace!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=yRJlnJ9LzaA&feature=related

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back