Black Spirituality Religion : Angel amongst demons or demon amongst angels???

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Pharoethegreatest, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Pharoethegreatest

Pharoethegreatest Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +32
    Let me preface what I'm about to type with this: First, I'm not the coldest when it comes to grammar and typing so just try to get my point without getting too technical on me lol. Second, I'm doing ok out here in this world and I'm not on meds, super depressed, or not being able to function socially (wellllll lol that last one???). So here goes:

1. Been in the military for going on 10 years at this point in time (USMC)
    2. Very well versed (I guess thats the word for it) when it comes to out of body experiences (OBE). Use to happen often when I was younger and I finally figured out what it was and how to harness it as I got older (I'm now 37).
    3. Not the most knowledgeable when it comes to our history but I'm an avid reader and I'm familiar with a gang of information (black wall street, we are more right brain/spiritual people (I'm heavy into the Metu Neter), have read books about Malcolm X (none on MLK/jr yet), so on and so forth.

So lets get into the title of the thread. For thee looongest time, I've felt that I have this gift/curse that seems to tune me in to the people around me. What I'm saying is that I sense the auras and attitudes of others very easy and it can be extremely uncomfortable for me in public areas.

It has saved my life a few times but the majority of the time I 'm just reading vileness and it seems that lots of peoples attention shifts to me when I enter an area, like they're zeroing in on me. So me, being the guy that likes to study the finer details sometimes will catch a seat with the wife and watch peoples reactions to others and they all seem oblivious to each other. Soon as I move, I get way more than passing glances, these ************* be head tracking me way after I've moved past them. The wife (thankfully) seems oblivious to it but I see it clearly and I'm always ready to get into it with somebody (I'm talking extreme not natural eyeballing ya'll).

So I tried to maneuver myself within ear shot of some of these folks (folks will start whispering straight up) and I've never caught anything specific except for once. I heard one cat say to his boy "That ***** look like one of them jet magazine models don't he" and they started chuckling. I looked at em, and they pretty much just eyeballed me and we had one of those "***** moments" lol (I like that phrase from boondocks). It didn't escalate thankfully. But yea, there you have it. Thoughts?

2. Pharoethegreatest

Ratings:
    +32
    If anyone responds to this, trust me its going to get way deeper. I'm talking angel and demon type of ****. I'm on it.

3. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    When I was around your age I had similar experiences and yeah its about finding balance and protecting your aura, especially if you are a parent. If you are a fire sign it might get more intense over the next three years. Just as some of us are awakening or incarnating spiritually do are a lot of reptilian forces to basically feed off our energies. Keep your family close at heart.

Peace!

4. alycia

alycia Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    Is that why so many marriages are breaking up, in your opinion? I've seen couples where one seemed to spiritually change out of the blue and never return to who they were, to the harm and detriment of the spouse and kids. It's almost like watching a body get taken over by another entity on a permanent basis, and usually with the spiritually weaker spouse.

I can sense the feelings and thoughts of others,too, and it can get weird. I have had involuntary obes frequently, and can sense spirits/beings. Is that your experience as well? I'm learning how to harness my strengths better, but it's an education in process--there's always more to learn and see.

5. Pharoethegreatest

Ratings:
    +32
    I'm not understanding where you are coming from when you say "ate a parent" lol, you kind of threw me off with that one man. As far as signs, I'm a gemini. Reptilian forces? You're messing with me right?

6. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

Yes, to every question you asked where it may apply. I can go deeper into this but it may not make much sense.

I will try to explain this way. We have been exposed to a cultural system of domination which has imposed on us a consciousness or mentality which I refer as the GOD complex. Many of us equate GOD with Light. Light is not the same as Spirit. Spirit is immaterial. Light is material. It is a form of energy.

GOD reduced to Light or materiality binds us to the material or physical form, which can neither be created or destroyed. Yet we through faith which is mental, another form of materiality, believe that GOD is the "creator" even though matter can neither be created or destroyed. This is a contradiction and for every contradiction there is a dialectical relationship.

Have you noticed how some people change when they find GOD and in turn cut off from relatives and other loved ones? How they become judgmental? The same with those who often become "spiritual". Why does this happen?

Well, many begin to worship Archtypes, which are symbolic logos, and through these logos, give the POWER.

As our 10 DNA strands become reactivated the logos will become more aggressive as they lose power and we attain a more collective, cosmic, spiritual consciousness, one in which Hierarchies are no longer of the benefit to Us, as we become One, spiritually.

Our liberation is not on this physical plane. It is essentially a spiritual warfare that must be won on the spiritual plane and spiritual realms, as our bodies we initially etheric when we first inhabited this planetary system.

Peace!

7. Pharoethegreatest

Ratings:
    +32
    Yes, the OBEs use to be involuntary until I figured out how to induce them at will. On the one hand, I'm feeling like I'm nuts but on the other hand I'm starting to feel a God complex which is associated with OBEs. Here's my thought process: I feel that being able to induce OBEs, and having actually moved and tried to speak with entities on the other side has somehow attracted something? to me or manipulated my aura in some way as to have this affect when I'm in public. I SWEAR its like I'm some type of beacon when I get around folks. They zero in on me and even have went as far as doing odd/rude **** trying to get my attention. I am NOT bullshittin. Once they get my attention, they'll start rolling their eyes or acting strange like I did something to em. Its weird as hell. I guess maybe its difficult to assess your self, but I know how I was raised and it is to be extremely polite, professional, cordial, clean, etc, etc, so I'm definitely NOT feeling like I'm the demon (referring to the title of the thread)

8. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

I'm sorry that should read "are a parent". Gemini, so you are opposite Sag, or would that be Ophiuchus?

I'm not trying to mess with you but by reptilian I am talking about entities which are incarnating to feed off the energy of those among us who are now about 50 years of age and younger. You potentially posess some psychic material that they seem to be reading and maybe they are trying to either access their Akashic Record or block you from receiving your own data encoded in your celestial DNA.

Sorry, I had what was close to a NDE today and my energy is drained. I hope I made a little sense in what I shared. I have been trying to download as much as I can over the past year before my life force is depleted.

Peace!

9. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

Be careful with that GOD complex. That's the last I will speak on this.

Peace!

10. Pharoethegreatest

Ratings:
    +32
    I can't speak on the "type" of Gemini as I'm only familiar with the base sign I guess you could say. As far as entities incarnating acting devious lol, I can dig that. I don't know brother but there is definitely something strange going on.