Black Spirituality Religion : An Afrikan History

Math makes my head hurt. lol. when you get a chance, maybe you can break down for us math challenged.
"Nod refers to nodal points. If one looks at concept of nodal points contrasted with non-Euclidian geometry, and how this science developed outside of europe, mainly by 1st nation people and later refined by Islamic/Moorish scientists, the relative nature of these 1st nation cultures is quite evident but it can takes years to discover and correlate the various connections."

Brother, can you elucidate on this paragraph?

It would take me some time to even remember what i was thinking when i posted the above paragraph so excuse me as i attempt to 'simply' as one would do in reducing fractions.

If you study otics, the concepts of nodal points has to do with the color prism and how we see light. I think that we have lost some of that perspective under settler colonialism so i see this as living in the land of none. Its kinda like a dead zone where many of us are blind and have lost our way. i think part of this is trying to gain in-sight into the mathematical science that 1st nation peoples used to construct burial mounds and pyramid-temple structures as well as how the science they used in constructing early maps. Same with cosmology as related to astronomy.

Excuse my lack of clarity but as previously stated, it can take years to discover and correlate the various connections, and at the present, my bulb is growng dim. Peace!

O.K., I'm starting to see your point. One way to look at initiation into Orisa or Ifa is that you "see" more afterward. So we know about the light spectrum, and that humans only see a small part of it. So what are we not seeing? Humans can develop the ability to see more of the light spectrum. If we can't see it, does it mean it's not there?

Many threads are speaking on related points. something of great interest obviously by the number of threads and posts is our shaky situation and the future. another thing that we can tap into to create a better future is the lost ability to "see" what is there but we cannot see. YT called non euro's "archaic' or "primitive." he pointed to their spiritual beliefs as proof. they believed in things that could not be seen (by YT). so they were underdeveloped in YT's mind - lack of "objective" science; non-separation of spiritual from material. This to YT, was "primitive." We now know that these people were actually of advanced consciousness. We need to re-awaken these abilities that our ancestors posessed; the ability to see. it ain't voodoo, it ain't witchcraft, it's our inheritance. we gotta use alll the tools at our disposal, not just the ones Yt and his missionaries deem valid.

ase

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back