Black Spirituality Religion : Pan Afrikanism and or vs Afrikan Cosmogonies

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by MenNefer, Apr 21, 2007.

1. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Can there be a true reconciliation?

Does there have to be?

How do we approach a theoretical reconcile that would rival the efficasy of Racism White Supremacies' stronghold on our people?

An answer of "No" to "Does there have to be?" has grave implications cognitively; maybe another forum.

2. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94

Jer:24:7: And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the LORD: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart.

When we return to GOD white supremacy will dissolve.

3. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Dialogue

Indeed....."IMO" (taking anothers viewpoint into consideration) "I know" (strictly from my persons viewpoint) A viable reconciliation between exoterism and esoterism, from an Afrikan centered perspective, would need to be filtered into the interpersonal activities of the people who are its principles in action.

For instance....If we never made known to each other our conflicting beliefs about Neter and Neteru how would the conflict manifest itself in our behavior towards each other?

If we both practised Pan-afrikanism (identified our need to focus our energies into the upliftment of the melanated/Black community...Destee for example) and our fundamental conflict (in theory) is never identified how or would that conflict materialize itself then and hinder our Pan-Afrikan endeavours in shaping/refining the community?

If the fundamental conflict still didn't materialize shouldn't we agree that (in this scenario) it would be a waste of time focusing our energies on our differences (Neter/Neteru) upon making them known to eachother?

Flipping the whole scenario on its back ....lets explore how eventually my behavior towards you (vice versa) would reflect our irreconciliable difference.

Also how it would between our Pan-Afrikan endeavours.

We may then glean a clearer understanding of what we do that alot of others do within our community that keeps us paralyzed/separated (collectively) in a system of White Supremacy.

4. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    Question
    What bonds us (ppl) closer together ?
    Our physical attributes(melanin,African, Asian, Caucasian),

cultural attributes (African American, Hatian, Latin, Chinese, and the sub set of these cultures in addition to the financial aspect the rich,poor and middle class)
    or

Spiritual and Religious philosophies. Christian, Islam, Hebrew, Kamitic, Buddist

:thinking:

5. ANUK_AUSAR

ANUK_AUSAR Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Peace,

An excellent and timely question. I'm working on a paper devoted to this very subject right now, and I'm interested in seeing how people will respond to it.

Is anyone familiar with Raila Odinga???

Peace.

6. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    Peace Anuk_Ausar

Maybe a poll can be set up . I haven't set one up here yet so I'll have to figure it out later when I'm back home.

Hotep

:)