Black Spirituality Religion : After one year what Black group has saved the so called witch children?

what has happened to us as a race?

Dr Francis Cress Welsing stated in the Isis Papers,

"We talk about a problem and talk about a problem, and discuss the problem, and then alayze the problem,

and just before we get to a solution, we are back to talking about the problem again

are we really concerned about these children, or like the White Supremists, are we PIMPING these atrocities for our own personal agendas???

if anyone has any info regarding any Black organization in Africa, here, the Caribbean, or anywhere, pleasechime in so we can solve this problem that has gotten worse since the post in 11/2008

Well brother, I dont think that we can sit around and wait for some black/Afrikan group to start saving our children. I just support some of the groups that are already doing that...irregardless of what ethnicity, creed and religion started the effort. Its difficult enough to find ANY legitimate group actually spending the money on said cause rather than fattening their own pockets.

I personally donate to this group:http://www.saveafricaschildren.org

Save Africa's Children, a program of the Pan African Children's Fund (PACF/SAC). exists to improve the lives of the most vulnerable children in Africa and the Diaspora.

Well brother, I dont think that we can sit around and wait for some black/Afrikan group to start saving our children. I just support some of the groups that are already doing that...irregardless of what ethnicity, creed and religion started the effort. Its difficult enough to find ANY legitimate group actually spending the money on said cause rather than fattening their own pockets.

I personally donate to this group:http://www.saveafricaschildren.org

Save Africa's Children, a program of the Pan African Children's Fund (PACF/SAC). exists to improve the lives of the most vulnerable children in Africa and the Diaspora.
Thank you, that's a start!

SAC also provides grant money to various organizations who are on the continent putting in work. Check that out under PROGRAMS on the web site. I'm sure that since Bishop Charles E. Blake of West-Angeles Church of God in Christ is the founder and CEO of Save Africa's Children....A lot of our more radical brothers and sisters wont support it. But the Bishop (and many Christians) are actually putting in the work while we argue and debate over whether Yeshua was really Eshu...or my Voodoo is older than the pyramids..you a sell out cause you worship de white mans god...Jesus is really Horus....

Its a shame that we as black/Afrikan/Moors/Khem/Ifa/islamic/NGE/Nation or how ever we classify ourselves today cant put our religious and political differences aside, lock arms and make things happen.

And this isnt directed at you brother Ankhur.. Its so frustrating.........I spent some years in the Republic of New Afrika and we spent so much time arguing among ourselves and arguing with other groups that we really didnt get anything accomplished.

SAC also provides grant money to various organizations who are on the continent putting in work. Check that out under PROGRAMS on the web site. I'm sure that since Bishop Charles E. Blake of West-Angeles Church of God in Christ is the founder and CEO of Save Africa's Children....A lot of our more radical brothers and sisters wont support it. But the Bishop (and many Christians) are actually putting in the work while we argue and debate over whether Yeshua was really Eshu...or my Voodoo is older than the pyramids..you a sell out cause you worship de white mans god...Jesus is really Horus....

Its a shame that we as black/Afrikan/Moors/Khem/Ifa/islamic/NGE/Nation or how ever we classify ourselves today cant put our religious and political differences aside, lock arms and make things happen.

And this isnt directed at you brother Ankhur.. Its so frustrating.........I spent some years in the Republic of New Afrika and we spent so much time arguing among ourselves and arguing with other groups that we really didnt get anything accomplished.

I know Herman Ferguson personally.

And I feel you regading that and as you see how many posts I initiated to stop our Willie Lynch knee jerk reactions, but I appreciate your info and as mentoned I will research TrandAfrica, and network with WBAI, and ASCAC for further info

Asante' sana

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back