Black People : Afrocentricity and the Robbing of Native American Cultures

Europeans have made an art form out of getting third world people distracted from
important issues of survival and progress

Adolph Hitler Mein Kampf

The more modest its intellectual ballast, the more exclusively it takes into consideration the emotions of the masses, the more effective it will be. And this is the best proof of the soundness or unsoundness of a propaganda campaign, and not success pleasing a few scholars or young aesthetes.

The art of propaganda lies in understanding the emotional ideas of the great masses and finding, through a psychologically correct form, the way to the attention and thence to the heart of the broad masses. The fact that our bright boys do not understand this merely shows how mentally lazy and conceited they are.

http://fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/people/DocPropa.htm

They play upon the emotions of negros, like a fiddle

what is sad is some Black folks get emotional and fall for the trap too
Like Malcolm said, they pass the ball in a feint, and get us off focus, just before the New Year.

We have allowed white folks to do this giving them our power through focus each year for the past 3 years,
getting us to preach to the choir, as though we believe the BS, rather then see diversionary tactics for what they are

Psychological Manipulation

Psychological Manipulation and Induced Psychological Illness

As indicated on the home page, psychological harassment and psychological manipulation "mind control" can induce psychological and physical disorders.

When an individual is targeted, the level of harassment usually begins slowly and increases with time.

Anytime someone interacts with you they can influence your thoughts and also manipulate your thoughts.

Usually, people "tune out" the conversations around them. If you are in a crowded room and someone calls out your name they will probably attract your attention and the same goes for other specific words or sounds.

Individual's can recall or form images. The expression “I get the visual”. When someone talks about or describes a scene you may form an image even if you have never seen what the other person is talking about or describing.

An individual can come in close proximity to another individual and ask a question, If the individual hears the question, whether he is the target of the question or not, his mind can respond with an answer. The answer response can be in different forms such as an image or sound. For example, if the question is what does the person look like? The individual may form an image of the person in his mind. If the question is what is the person’s name? The individual’s mind may respond with the sound of the person’s name.

Conditioning your mind Negatively or Positively (Ivan Pavlov)

Have you ever noticed that when someone is very negative and always complaining they may start to influence you and you may start to see only the negative events or negative side of things as they do?

The way you think can be conditioned and a person can also be psychologically manipulated to have a negative thinking pattern, to always see the negative side of things or expect the worse, or to see the negatives out of a situation or event reflexively instead of being open minded or thinking of the positives first.

A tactic often used is to constantly interpret or expose the victim to negativity. In some cases it's used to induce or can lead to depression. (linked to self-esteem or self-worth)

When opponents engage in verbal dialogue they will sometimes try to intimidate, provoke, or make each other uncertain.

• One example is to try to throw your opponent on the defensive or psychological defensive. (linked to intimidation or manipulation)
• Another example is to use an ambiguity to make the person uncertain.
• Another example is to use subtle attacks to try to provoke anger, intimidate, fear, and uncertainty.

Anger: Anger Makes You Powerful or Stronger?

When psychological warfare is waged on someone, attempts are made to provoke reactions that are harmful to the victim such as anger.

Anger is the preferred reaction of choice because of the negative effects it has on the victims health and body such as increased adrenaline, cortisol levels, and blood pressure; and the victim can be psychologically manipulated or conditioned to react with anger or deceived into believing that this makes them more powerful or stronger.

Advanced technology and psychological manipulation are also used to make the victim’s claims more unbelievable or to make dismissing these claims easier or more justified.

When a group or an organization engages in psychological harassment or warfare they usually use tactics or operate in a way to discredit the victim or have the victim discredited by the medical community, notably psychiatry. Campaigns of disinformation or false information and information restrictions or isolation are usually used as well.

http://www.psychologicalharassment....n.htm#Credibilty_and_Psychological_Technology

Did I said I was an expert? No...but reading so many lies and attempts to steal other cultures I could not remain innocent anymore to these offensive claims. You have nothing to add, you see? You only came to attack me and call me names like most people here have done already, and why? because I dont agree with certain things here or because im white? I wish I had never posted my picture or say I was from Argentina, because now I realize it was a mistake on my part, as people here seem to judge other based on what they look like or where they came from...

Well - both. *laugh*
...but let's not act as if your 'conspicuous' behavior had nothing to do with perception.*shrug*
If you're a troll? Hey - if this is how you choose to spend you time on this earth? It's your life. I don't sweat random people on the internet. Can't understand why others do, either.
*shrug*
ANYWAY -- you create a thread. A breeding ground with contention. You should've known to anticipate a somewhat negative response....*shrug*

Now - imo? You have been treated poorly but also treated kindly. I've observed a poster or two apologize to you for being mean. DESTEE has gone out of her way to smooth a path. The majority on the board don't even address you.

Either way, there seems to be a huge differentiation between how things actually occur and how the scenario plays out in your brain. Like playing a game of 'telephone' with yourself.
You should portray the situation fairly and stop acting like a victim.
'...people here seem to judge others based on what they look like or where they came from...?'
Please...ANYWAY. You, the fake-a..s post-racial freedom-fighter, made a spectacle of yourself with misconceptions of your own...or what in the world were your presumptuous initial posts about? You posted the same bullsh/t in your status message.
I hope that you approach white racist forums with half as much self-righteous zeal and fervor as you've displayed on here....
You were out of line from jump, imo. You didnt and still don't even know the lot of us to come out of the gate addressing the whole so informally. You prejudged as well.
...and if you're attacked, then it's just as well.

I have no idea what you're talking about with this native indian=black thing. The folks making the claims can defend their own points.

Now, afrocentrics?

From the cradle black children are taught (with the notion being continuously reinforced) that they are nothing more than the descendants of chattel, sex-slaves and second-class citizens. This is the doing of YOUR group. Black people? We do what we can to re-teach and re-claim what your people have stolen and outright destroyed.
I'm no afrocentric but that's how I look at things.

I dislike your implication that 'we' have to take from others to build our esteem...excuse you?
Our civilizations can stand on their own merits.
Meanwhile, you - some d/mned WHITE broad - are a fine one to talk about any group 'stealing' anything, let alone culture. I believe it was your group that, for decades, laid claim to Nubia -- until it became too difficult to deny that Nubia was indeed a black AFRICAN civilization...at, which point, your group minimized and hid the accomplishements of Nubia.
And now? Well, there are new developments. Still, thanks to the water (with special thanks to 'you people'), OUR history may be forever lost to history.

Now, it's your turn to play stupid as if you don't know what I'm talking about...or, maybe you'll go cry your whiny a/s in a corner about how mean and rude I'm being. Knock yourself out.

What with that big a/s landmass called Europe, your group is still all up in Africa's business with your swarthy, curly-haired fake-*** Egypto-Libyan ancesters trying to own AFRICA-N achievements made by AFRICA-N civilizations on the continent of AFRICA.
It absolutely burns your group up that they can no longer legitimately lay claim to Egypt.
...'bout as much as it does the speculation that Cleopatra may well have been of mixed blood. *smirk* Hell, don't blame us. That came from your own researchers.

...and these 'culture vultures' have the nerve to say that OUR community has self worth issues? The hell's spawn destroyed every g/d*mned native civilization that they came into contact with. They're the First Cause for ALL of the strife going on in this country with regards to race...and all of the intra-racial turmoil occuring within many groups of color.
They're the main ones running around with their strange superiority complexes trying to rubberstamp every d*mned thing with their brand. Everything of importance must be attributed to THEIR group and groups of color are only mentioned to discuss their subjugation and domination and enslavement.

That's why the group that shall remain nameless (and we all know whose pushing against it) sought to do away with the 'ethnic studies' classes in AZ.
Too much of the truth....

Well - both. *laugh*
...but let's not act as if your 'conspicuous' behavior had nothing to do with perception.*shrug*
If you're a troll? Hey - if this is how you choose to spend you time on this earth? It's your life. I don't sweat random people on the internet. Can't understand why others do, either.
*shrug*
ANYWAY -- you create a thread. A breeding ground with contention. You should've known to anticipate a somewhat negative response....*shrug*

Now - imo? You have been treated poorly but also treated kindly. I've observed a poster or two apologize to you for being mean. DESTEE has gone out of her way to smooth a path. The majority on the board don't even address you.

Either way, there seems to be a huge differentiation between how things actually occur and how the scenario plays out in your brain. Like playing a game of 'telephone' with yourself.
You should portray the situation fairly and stop acting like a victim.
'...people here seem to judge others based on what they look like or where they came from...?'
Please...ANYWAY. You, the fake-a..s post-racial freedom-fighter, made a spectacle of yourself with misconceptions of your own...or what in the world were your presumptuous initial posts about? You posted the same bullsh/t in your status message.
I hope that you approach white racist forums with half as much self-righteous zeal and fervor as you've displayed on here....
You were out of line from jump, imo. You didnt and still don't even know the lot of us to come out of the gate addressing the whole so informally. You prejudged as well.
...and if you're attacked, then it's just as well.

I have no idea what you're talking about with this native indian=black thing. The folks making the claims can defend their own points.

Now, afrocentrics?

From the cradle black children are taught (with the notion being continuously reinforced) that they are nothing more than the descendants of chattel, sex-slaves and second-class citizens. This is the doing of YOUR group. Black people? We do what we can to re-teach and re-claim what your people have stolen and outright destroyed.
I'm no afrocentric but that's how I look at things.

I dislike your implication that 'we' have to take from others to build our esteem...excuse you?
Our civilizations can stand on their own merits.
Meanwhile, you - some d/mned WHITE broad - are a fine one to talk about any group 'stealing' anything, let alone culture. I believe it was your group that, for decades, laid claim to Nubia -- until it became too difficult to deny that Nubia was indeed a black AFRICAN civilization...at, which point, your group minimized and hid the accomplishements of Nubia.
And now? Well, there are new developments. Still, thanks to the water (with special thanks to 'you people'), OUR history may be forever lost to history.

Now, it's your turn to play stupid as if you don't know what I'm talking about...or, maybe you'll go cry your whiny a/s in a corner about how mean and rude I'm being. Knock yourself out.

What with that big a/s landmass called Europe, your group is still all up in Africa's business with your swarthy, curly-haired fake-*** Egypto-Libyan ancesters trying to own AFRICA-N achievements made by AFRICA-N civilizations on the continent of AFRICA.
It absolutely burns your group up that they can no longer legitimately lay claim to Egypt.
...'bout as much as it does the speculation that Cleopatra may well have been of mixed blood. *smirk* Hell, don't blame us. That came from your own researchers.

...and these 'culture vultures' have the nerve to say that OUR community has self worth issues? The hell's spawn destroyed every g/d*mned native civilization that they came into contact with. They're the First Cause for ALL of the strife going on in this country with regards to race...and all of the intra-racial turmoil occuring within many groups of color.
They're the main ones running around with their strange superiority complexes trying to rubberstamp every d*mned thing with their brand. Everything of importance must be attributed to THEIR group and groups of color are only mentioned to discuss their subjugation and domination and enslavement.

That's why the group that shall remain nameless (and we all know whose pushing against it) sought to do away with the 'ethnic studies' classes in AZ.
Too much of the truth....

DAYUM!! OWNED! AGAIN?...SAY IT WITH ME HILDEGARD..."IVE JUST BEEN OWNED!" TWICE...lol

Now to add my two cents...Im glad that people on this board know their history and are knocking down the bs left and right. It is extremely necessary to do this because there are people here visiting or members that may or may not know whats going on here on this thread and whats truth. Hildegarde, If you are at all very serious or sincere in your effort to learn anything about history and culture of any people, it would do you well to read. Read not only the works of your ancestors but that of Black authors who are all more than certified to produce the work. This is the case for Dr. Ivan Vansertima. It is crucial to do this, for if you do you will view the world and all that you have thought and been taught in a very different light. While it is possible that you are sincere in your efforts here and do not mean to come off as you do, I will give you the benefit of doubt. I will go on to say that all that you have been taught has imbued you with racist views and ideology that you dont even know you have. Its just the way your world operates white people in charge do this intentionally and they do it so well that even the most sincere of whites who "wish" for world peace don't even know they've been so deeply affected. White people are very good at attempting to and often being successful at making black people own the problems they themselves have created. As is the case in your failed attempt to say "Black people steal history of others to bring up their own self esteem" The reality of it that the exact thing has occurred with WHITES and sadly for the most part they have been successful. But thankfully as I said earlier the monuments left all over the world, too large to carry away and indestructible bare witness to the AFRICAN GEN-ISIS OF CIVILIZATION PERIOD! Whats most important is that I cant believe you actually looked at the photos of the stone monuments and dared to say that they were NOT AFRICAN!!! That is an example of what im talking about. Its time that all people (especially you whites who claim not to be racist), to wake up and start asking some serious questions about the culture you have been brought up in and thinking about the causality that has produced the problems black people face when it comes not to just every day life but our history. All this might very well go over your head so the best thing I can say to you is to read a history book, start with Herodotus and work your way up! Maybe then you will have a clue into whats actually been happening with your world!!

DAYUM!! OWNED! AGAIN?...SAY IT WITH ME HILDEGARD..."IVE JUST BEEN OWNED!" TWICE...lol

Now to add my two cents...Im glad that people on this board know their history and are knocking down the bs left and right. It is extremely necessary to do this because there are people here visiting or members that may or may not know whats going on here on this thread and whats truth. Hildegarde, If you are at all very serious or sincere in your effort to learn anything about history and culture of any people, it would do you well to read. Read not only the works of your ancestors but that of Black authors who are all more than certified to produce the work. This is the case for Dr. Ivan Vansertima. It is crucial to do this, for if you do you will view the world and all that you have thought and been taught in a very different light. While it is possible that you are sincere in your efforts here and do not mean to come off as you do, I will give you the benefit of doubt. I will go on to say that all that you have been taught has imbued you with racist views and ideology that you dont even know you have. Its just the way your world operates white people in charge do this intentionally and they do it so well that even the most sincere of whites who "wish" for world peace don't even know they've been so deeply affected. White people are very good at attempting to and often being successful at making black people own the problems they themselves have created. As is the case in your failed attempt to say "Black people steal history of others to bring up their own self esteem" The reality of it that the exact thing has occurred with WHITES and sadly for the most part they have been successful. But thankfully as I said earlier the monuments left all over the world, too large to carry away and indestructible bare witness to the AFRICAN GEN-ISIS OF CIVILIZATION PERIOD! Whats most important is that I cant believe you actually looked at the photos of the stone monuments and dared to say that they were NOT AFRICAN!!! That is an example of what im talking about. Its time that all people (especially you whites who claim not to be racist), to wake up and start asking some serious questions about the culture you have been brought up in and thinking about the causality that has produced the problems black people face when it comes not to just every day life but our history. All this might very well go over your head so the best thing I can say to you is to read a history book, start with Herodotus and work your way up! Maybe then you will have a clue into whats actually been happening with your world!!

peace

I will go on to say that all that you have been taught has imbued you with racist views and ideology that you dont even know you have. Its just the way your world operates white people in charge do this intentionally and they do it so well that even the most sincere of whites who "wish" for world peace dont even know theyve been so deeply affected.

"there's nothing worse than to walk the earth and be deprived of your own thoughts"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back