Africa : African Languages

i know

we had this discussion

JUST KEEPING THE WATER AVAILABLE

so when the horse is ready...................................................

AIIGHT!!!!

I hear that Bro Street Warrior, one will drink when they're thirsty and good and ready, but what happens if the ones keeping the water available realises that the horse ain't really interested in drinking and the water just ends up getting stale? :qqb010: hypothetically speaking

a true warrior such as yourself

I hear that Bro Street Warrior, one will drink when they're thirsty and good and ready, but what happens if the ones keeping the water available realises that the horse ain't really interested in drinking and the water just ends up getting stale? :qqb010: hyperthetically speaking

would never worry about this because you would make sure that the

water was always fresh

No one has provided any information on Ki-Bantu (so-called Swahili), so we'll start with Yoruba.

Here are some simple greetings:

Pele o - I greet you gently (a general greeting)
E pele o (same greeting but to a group of people, an elder or elders, a priest, priestess)
Aboru, Aboye, Abosise (one of the more proper ways to greet a Babalawo or Iyanifa)
E kaaro - greetings for your morning
E kaasan - greetings for your afternoon
E kaale- greetings for your evening
E kaabo - greetings for your return ("welcome" so to speak)
E ku o - greetings to you

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back