Black Spirituality Religion : AFRAID OF THE DARK

Im not quite sure sis....like I said I have the volume so low you can barely hear the tv....

I have a white bowl of everclear with an expensive cigar contents crumbled into it under my bed.....before sleep I may rub a little on the top of my head where the crown chakra is......I also take "selenium" or "L-lysine" which are supplements....they are good for the pineal gland although the labels will not tell you this (this comes from Bobby Hemmitt)

I also have a very large glass bowl of water next to my bed within which is a moonstone crystal.....sometimes I use amethyst......

suffice to say....I wake up very exhausted from traveling....

I think the tv has some vibrations coming from it even if the volumn is low.
I am just really sensitive to this.
Like sometimes when i tap a nap on a sunny day i will slip into trance/sleep paralysis and I can hear every bird chirp like they were in my bed by my ear.
I can feel the rays/heat of the sun like it's sitting on my shoulder.
The light from the sun surrounds me entirely as if I am in a sun bubble.
Very nice feeling!
Interesting I might try the everclear ritual.
Now these supplements are they natural vitamins?
Can you travel without these vitamins?
I am asking this becuz I astral travel naturally.
If I were to take these supplements this would probably intensify them.
Astral traveling is very exhausting as well as sleep paralysis with visions.
Do you light any candles?
The one candle I will never light again would probably be the red one.
I didn't have a good experience with this one.

I think the tv has some vibrations coming from it even if the volumn is low.
I am just really sensitive to this.
Like sometimes when i tap a nap on a sunny day i will slip into trance/sleep paralysis and I can hear every bird chirp like they were in my bed by my ear.
I can feel the rays/heat of the sun like it's sitting on my shoulder.
The light from the sun surrounds me entirely as if I am in a sun bubble.
Very nice feeling!
Interesting I might try the everclear ritual.
Now these supplements are they natural vitamins?
Can you travel without these vitamins?
I am asking this becuz I astral travel naturally.
If I were to take these supplements this would probably intensify them.
Astral traveling is very exhausting as well as sleep paralysis with visions.
Do you light any candles?
The one candle I will never light again would probably be the red one.
I didn't have a good experience with this one.

Selenium and L-lysine are minerals and yes they are natural....its not NECESSARY to take them I just do.....I like the intense travels I get shown things alot which I why I do so many rituals....and yes I travel without them.....No candles in the bedroom but incense lit.....and also crystals on all nightstands and dressers.....

my candles I leave for my altars....

Selenium and L-lysine are minerals and yes they are natural....its not NECESSARY to take them I just do.....I like the intense travels I get shown things alot which I why I do so many rituals....and yes I travel without them.....No candles in the bedroom but incense lit.....and also crystals on all nightstands and dressers.....

my candles I leave for my altars....

Nice it looks like you have your room very well prepared.
How much more intense are they?

Nice it looks like you have your room very well prepared.
How much more intense are they?

lets just say its EVERY night and the symbols are confusing but I am getting better at interpretation....like last night I dreamt of my cat and a big arse purple dog.....I cant figure it out at the moment but it will come to me soon...

Intensity are an understatement....its now a struggle to come to complete consciousness these days LOL....it takes me about an hour to fully "come to"

lets just say its EVERY night and the symbols are confusing but I am getting better at interpretation....like last night I dreamt of my cat and a big arse purple dog.....I cant figure it out at the moment but it will come to me soon...

Intensity are an understatement....its now a struggle to come to complete consciousness these days LOL....it takes me about an hour to fully "come to"

Wow an hour?
I have had some that were so intense, upon standing I would fall.
For the entire day I would be in this calm somewhat catatonic state.
What if you turned your tv off just to see if it made a difference?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back