Black Relationships : ADDRESSING THE MYTH OF FATHERLESS HOMES

Guys that do that aren't men. We should stop designating them as such.

Though not keeping score, there are plenty of females out here with multiple baby daddies

Why do you feel the need to continue hammering this point? This is not just a woman's issue. The point is, it takes TWO people to make a baby. One doesn't have greater responsibility for how a child is brought into this world than another. This is a tribal issue for us that is greatly influenced by multiracial society overall.

I'm not one to believe it's 'wrong' to have sex outside of an institutional marriage. But I do think it's important that before people do, they seriously consider the consequences if they are unprotected and exercise discipline enough to control their sexual urges until they can act responsibly.

An important question might be, why would a Black woman choose to risk or deliberately get pregnant by a drop in/out man? Why settle for someone that let's you know that all he wants from you is sexual gratification? If that's all the woman wants too, then so be it. But, I wonder, if the public welfare system was different or less accommodating, would they--at least the woman--make different choices? Maybe being "poor" in America really isn't so bad. If you qualify for decent housing, free medical, food, can buy a mobile phone, clothing and can get your hair and nails done what's to complain about? Is there a limit to the number of babies a woman can have and not get paid by the State?

Mind control...

Say what you want, but mere imported words won't cover up the truth, etc. My mind is clear so that I actually see, nor do I speculate a thing, "either I know it or not!" Perhaps it's you who is programmed, etc. as you cannot quote your own thoughts based up your own observations, etc. I do not base my reality on the words of others. it's all by sight and personal knowledge, etc. Don't bring me scripted words that someone has coined for you, etc. Use your own or get out of the way, when "Black Folks" do this, I assume right away that they cannot configure black life and it's issues for themselves, etc. Just as you just did, etc. No pun intended, but be original, if you are old school it's to be expected that you've been there and experienced some of this and that, etc. Stop using the words of others to justify exactly who are you, etc. speak for yourself, speak your mind, using your own words, again, "use your own words", etc. Have a great day.... QQ... "SwagII"

:10500: so if a tree falls in the forest and you were not there to observe it personally, did it fall ?????
Why not try and make good sense with words, stop trying to be a comedian, etc. and face that which is truth, etc. Can you deal with the truth within your apparently funny world? where ever that is... QQ...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back