Black People : A Sistah Attacked

Yes, I have heard of K. Genovese.

But, when you say "plunger" and "switches" are you referencing "LETHAL INJECTION" or the "ELECTRIC CHAIR?"

That's confusing to me.

And most states don't use the Chair anymore.

I'm not sure if I meant the electric chair or lethal injections. I meant executions in general.

I want to add that I think that the mob mentality is not a good excuse for not taking action. I think we all have to assume that no one will take responsibility and so it is up to us to take responsibility for protecting other people, like the plane full of people that made the 4th plane on 9/11 crash into the ground rather than into whatever building they were heading towards. The people on that flight subdued the terrorists and saved lives.

I'm not sure if I meant the electric chair or lethal injections. I meant executions in general.

I want to add that I think that the mob mentality is not a good excuse for not taking action. I think we all have to assume that no one will take responsibility and so it is up to us to take responsibility for protecting other people, like the plane full of people that made the 4th plane on 9/11 crash into the ground rather than into whatever building they were heading towards. The people on that flight subdued the terrorists and saved lives.

All that is true.

But, after this incident, if this racist, Troy Dale West, ever puts his hands on another Black woman, there will probably be a "mob mentality" of retribution Clayton County, GA has never seen before.

I think they want to try to "dampen" the public outrage by POSTPONING this trial so many times.

And the "Atlanta Constipation" (I mean, Constitution) certainly is NOT going to give a lot of print to it.

THIS trial date has now been "postponed" until some time in October. :whip:

West Sentenced for Cracker Barrel Attack
Updated: 4 months ago CommentsPrintEmailLargerSmaller

Posted By - Michael King
Posted By - Paul Crawley

Last Updated On: 10/22/2010 6:51:26 PM

CLAYTON COUNTY, GA -- A plea deal was reached Friday afternoon in the Cracker Barrel assault trial of Troy West.

West pleaded guilty on four misdemeanor counts, including cruelty to children in the third degree, battery, and two counts of disorderly conduct for the use of foul language toward Tasha Hill and her daughter outside a Morrow Cracker Barrel restaurant.

When the deal was announced, West spoke to the judge.

"I don't think I've done anything wrong," he said. "But I'm pleading because it's in my best interest."

Clayton County prosecutors said they took the deal because of issues facing Hill.

COMPLETE ARTICLE HERE: http://www.11alive.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=159425&catid=3

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back