Black People : A Sistah Attacked

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Nasheed, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Nasheed

Nasheed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
  2. Putney Swope

Putney Swope Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +139
    AND THE BLACK MEN WERE WHERE??????

3. Nasheed

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
    Ma'at Hetep

Couldn't tell ya. If any where around it was not mentioned in the interview. Curious, why the question?

4. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    ******* Barrel Restaurant!!!

Is that a coincidence???

Wow, this is crazy. Does anyone see at all see these recent blatant racist things taking place in this world? Obama becoming president has made a lot of racist past issues resurface, which confirms that no progress has been made.

Can you believe the questions the interviewer is asking this woman??? He asked her if she said anything to provoke this man to beat her in front of her child... Oh my God!!!

What I don't get is, she (the victim) is saying that she wishes that they would take race out of this issue. What the f---!!! Have black people totally lost their minds???

Then, the interviewer wants to be careful in calling the man a member of the KKK but they are never careful of hearsay when it comes to black people.

The interviewer wants to make sure that the audience makes sure that this is only one white man who did this, not all white people. My question is this, what about the other white men who stood by and watched, no one did anything to help. One white woman and one black woman spoke up after the incident was over but what good did that do?

Astrologer4U

5. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    The woman (victim) made mention of only white men who where present and laughed about the whole thing. She also mentioned one white woman and one black woman who was present. She made no mention about black men being present. ******* Barrel is obviously a white establishment by and for white people, apparently for whatever reason, black woman are eating at this place. The woman (victim) She is a soldier, so we already know that she has been trained to think a certain way. She has already said that she wishes they would take race out of the equation when this white man was calling her all kinds of racial slurs as he beat her.

Astrologer4U

6. Full Speed

Full Speed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,045
    That report was very well done. The sister was articulate and presented her case in a manner that makes her case strong and indefensable. They said it is rumored that the attacker was a member of the KKK. It is this type of thing that crippled the KKK in the past when they lost massive law suits to Black victims of their crimes.

Her attorney was also awesome. He is a sharp brother and comes off as professional as they get. He doesn't look like some biligerent extremist playing the race card. They will win the criminal case as well as the civil case. What ever honky tonk truck that boy drives will now belong to her...as well as what other assets he might have. He will go to jail for a while.

7. Nasheed

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
    Ma'at Hetep

Sis Astro,
    I was a little upset that she wanted race taken out of it. It appears that white media has black ppl scared to call a duck a duck. I dont wanna play the race card. I say F' em. Call it what it is a scream it frm the highest mountain.

8. Full Speed

Full Speed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,045
    ******* Barrel is for anybody who likes good country cooking. I eat there often.

Believe me, she is presenting her case to the public in a manner that will win in the court of public opinion. Neither she, nor her attorney are fools. She is gonna get PAID!! and Most importantly, HE is gonna go the jail in the Atlanta area....I am sure he will get to know some brothers there.

I really feel bad for her daughter having to witness such savage behavior.

9. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    One of the witnesses

Astrologer4U

10. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    The woman said she is a soldier so I wonder what the army can do about this, can't they prosecute this man?

Astrologer4U