A New Diet for Blacks?

The jaw, the teeth, the intestines, optimal factors for proper nutrition of humans point to the fact that we should have some GOOD source of protein such as fish, seafood, and/or lean meat. In addition, more that 90 percent of ALL people who have lived to 100 were omnivores. Check out Okinowa, Japan and how many centarians they have and what they eat and drink.

The moderate meat is good for iron, protein, and energy. Not to mention it tastes good.

Those centurians live long because they have a diet lower on meat, dairy, and other things. There is a man in Nigeria who is 150 and he is a strict vegan and messes with herbs. Only reason I think he'll die is if he decides too. Those studies don't usually include the tribal areas where many elders are centurians. Those studies be biased.

The protein from meat ain't even organic protein. This protein has been known to increase cancer growth in humans and other animals. There is protein in plenty of plants and seaweeds like spirulina, kelp, etc. I even heard that when food is cooked, it denatures the protein so in truth meat doesn't have real usable protein. To even get a complete protein you would have to eat the whole animal from the legs to the arms to the instestines, to the head, etc raw! No complete protein is in one area of the body from my research.

Of course iron is in green leafy vegetables and plenty of energy comes from the sugars in fruits. Fruits give you a lot of energy.

Our new health scholars like Jewel Pookrum, Llaila Afrika, Dr. Sebi and others all say the bodies anatomy is naturally vegeterian. Just my opinion though.

Peace

Well...

Those centurians live long because they have a diet lower on meat, dairy, and other things. There is a man in Nigeria who is 150 and he is a strict vegan and messes with herbs. Only reason I think he'll die is if he decides too. Those studies don't usually include the tribal areas where many elders are centurians. Those studies be biased.

The protein from meat ain't even organic protein. This protein has been known to increase cancer growth in humans and other animals. There is protein in plenty of plants and seaweeds like spirulina, kelp, etc. I even heard that when food is cooked, it denatures the protein so in truth meat doesn't have real usable protein. To even get a complete protein you would have to eat the whole animal from the legs to the arms to the instestines, to the head, etc raw! No complete protein is in one area of the body from my research.

Of course iron is in green leafy vegetables and plenty of energy comes from the sugars in fruits. Fruits give you a lot of energy.

Our new health scholars like Jewel Pookrum, Llaila Afrika, Dr. Sebi and others all say the bodies anatomy is naturally vegeterian. Just my opinion though.

Peace

I understand where you are coming from but I think I will stick with what okinwans and aboriginies eat because of their lifespan AND BECAUSE I ENJOY IT.

My other objection to vegetarian diet is because I have seen two friends convert to it and lose all muscle definition as well as a lot of weight. Their faces have sunken in and they are too thin. For an athletic built person like myself I can not imagine looking like that. It looks unhealthy. Just my opinion.

I understand where you are coming from but I think I will stick with what okinwans and aboriginies eat because of their lifespan AND BECAUSE I ENJOY IT.

My other objection to vegetarian diet is because I have seen two friends convert to it and lose all muscle definition as well as a lot of weight. Their faces have sunken in and they are too thin. For an athletic built person like myself I can not imagine looking like that. It looks unhealthy. Just my opinion.

I understand where your coming from too. But again, the aboriginies eat way less meat and also don't have meat filled with hormones, preservatives, and other insalubrious stuff. Their whole environment is different, can we really compare their length of life to ours with those differences? Do you get your meat from there? Do you dine with them when your hungry? Naw im playin.

Feel bad for your friends, not all vegans, vegetarians, are healthy. Many don't even eat healthy things, just don't eat meat. They will still eat junk.

I know many vegans who are very muscular and fit. Many sports players are vegans and they doing fine (Carl Lewis, Tony Gonzales, etc). Some of the biggest animals like gorillas, elephants, and horses are vegeterians and they strong as hell!! A gorilla will whip some *****. I wouldn't say that being a vegan would cause someone to waste away or be docile and have no muscles.

Again, to each his own, everybody doing they own thing.

I understand where your coming from too. But again, the aboriginies eat way less meat and also don't have meat filled with hormones, preservatives, and other insalubrious stuff. Their whole environment is different, can we really compare their length of life to ours with those differences? Do you get your meat from there? Do you dine with them when your hungry? Naw im playin.

Feel bad for your friends, not all vegans, vegetarians, are healthy. Many don't even eat healthy things, just don't eat meat. They will still eat junk.

I know many vegans who are very muscular and fit. Many sports players are vegans and they doing fine (Carl Lewis, Tony Gonzales, etc). Some of the biggest animals like gorillas, elephants, and horses are vegeterians and they strong as hell!! A gorilla will whip some *****. I wouldn't say that being a vegan would cause someone to waste away or be docile and have no muscles.

Again, to each his own, everybody doing they own thing.

Agreed.:welldone:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back