A New Diet for Blacks?

I eat almost what I would like. I enjoy ribs and red meat (alot) but don't eat it nearly as much as I used to. I know I should eat even less than I am eating, but I do enjoy it.

Humans are not meant to be vegetarian or vegan. We are omnivores. We should have fruits, veggies, and fish at the least and moderate meat if we desire. The problem is that meat became a part of every meal in the home when it should only be consume about once a week. We should consume NO DAIRY! What the dairy industry has done to make people believe it is good for them should be criminal. Dairy is poison and yet it is one of the food groups!

Anyway, yes we should definately pay more attention to our diets. I also cover my bad habits by taking collodial minerals. Our bodies need about 92 minerals and trace elements a day to operate optimally. As it stands, we get between 13 and 20 a day. No wonder we are walking around in a daze..huh?

How you know humans are meant to be omnivores? And what is the moderate meat good for?

I usually eat foods that I enjoy. Granted, its not always healthy but as circumstances change for the better, I'll be able to incorporate more vegetables and fruit and less meat.

Currently, my diet is basically avoiding to the best of my ability the things that I am allergic to. I love vegetables, however the tastes are rather bland. I'm a young guy and every since I could remember, all of my food has come from the grocery store. I had been doing some reading on GMO (genetically modified foods). After reading on it, I can't say if I've had real fruits or vegetables period.

I believe a diet thats rich in vegetables and fruits encourages health, however, how do we know that in United States of A that some of our food is real and some of it has been tampered with.

CHAOS

THAT THE THING, WE IS NOT BACK IN THE DAY. EVERYTHING ADAPTS, YOUR BODY ADAPTS. A PRIEST IN KMT COULD EAT A LOTUS FLOWER AND GO TO DIFFERENT PLACES. SHAMAN COULD DRINK "SPIRITS" AND GO DIFFERENT PLACES. NOW WE CAN DRINK SPIRITS AND IT DONT HAVE THE SAME EFFECT ON US AS IT DID BACK THEN. IF YOU LIKE CHICKEN , DONT EAT ALOT, IF YOU LIKE BACON , DONT EAT ALOT OF IT A DAY. MEAT WAS USE IN ANCIENT TIMES AS RITUAL TO GO TO DIFFERENT PLACES ALSO TIL MAN ADAPTED TO IT.

Do ya'll think that eating GMO veggies and fruits are better than eating no fruits or veggies at all?

Some fruits like peaches and grapes, I can't even buy from the grocery store because the pesticides burn my mouth. The canned varieties have too much added sugar. How do people win in this situation? It like there is some conspiracy to keep us from getting good quality foods.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back