Black Christians : A Christian cannot be neutral

Switzerland maintained a state of armed neutrality during the first world war.

But for believers we cannot straddle the fence. There is no middle ground, we are either for Jesus or we are against him. There is no spiritual neutrality. We either stand for what God stands for or either we follow what the world dictates.

http://apprising.org/2009/09/01/ther...al-switzerland

love it!!!

beautiful!

You are so on point!

But for believers we cannot straddle the fence.

Not at all. Only those who do not believe the Word think they can straddle the fence spiritually, as even the Holy Son stated, you are with or against He and the Father. There is no in between as this is a war of Light and Darkness; you go to the Glory of the Father on the Way and by the Light of the Father, the Son, or you sit in the dark knowing no way to go.

With faith to the Holy Son, one will always know the Way and never lose footing, but will be set, steady, and stable in hope of the Faithful Son and Love in the Father.

Switzerland maintained a state of armed neutrality during the first world war.

But for believers we cannot straddle the fence. There is no middle ground, we are either for Jesus or we are against him. There is no spiritual neutrality. We either stand for what God stands for or either we follow what the world dictates.

http://apprising.org/2009/09/01/ther...al-switzerland

Being Lukewarm and also being Fearful, ... I pray always that God will help me to stand for truth:

He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
REVELATION 21: 7-8.

So true.

"Then Elijah stood in front of them and said, "How much longer will you waver, hobbling between two opinions? If the LORD is God, follow him! But if Baal is God, then follow him!" But the people were completely silent." (1 Kings 18:21)

"If it is disagreeable in your sight to serve the LORD, choose for yourselves today whom you will serve: whether the gods which your fathers served which were beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are living; but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." (Joshua 24:15)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back