Black Christians : A Christian cannot be neutral

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Yes,

You have warn me "multiple times" and I will own them.

No excusess.

I sincerely do, or did, not believe I was in violation with my query to dunwiddat.

And yes, Sister Destee, I do appreciate your concern as much as you truly meant "much love and peace" to me as a member of the Destee.com family.

HoTeP

Brother RAPTOR ... the Study Groups have a much higher standard, and that is where Sister Dunwiddat posted this thread ... these standards apply no matter who the poster is, the topic, thread, or individual forum / path ... these areas require much more than you've been giving them ... more than is required in all of the other forums ... it's best to stay out of them if you're not an adherent of that group, just to be safe ... i've said all of this to you before, several times and probably in several different ways.

If you appreciate my concern as much as i meant "Much Love and Peace" ... then we should be fine ... this should be over ... with no future problems.

i look forward to it, and thank you in advance

:heart:

Destee

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Bible says point blank, GOD dont like fence sitters

RAPTOR

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 12, 2009
Brother RAPTOR ... ... these areas require much more than you've been giving them ... more than is required in all of the other forums ...
If you appreciate my concern as much as i meant "Much Love and Peace" ... then we should be fine ... this should be over ... with no future problems.

i look forward to it, and thank you in advance

:heart:

Destee

"Much more" then what I've been "given them"... Got it.

Thanks

HTP

Latest profile posts

It's been a good while, but this place has always been home. Thankful to be here.
Hi! I'm not as active on this account as I want to be. For one I tend to forget that this site exists until I check my email. Two, I'm currently in the process of building up a fine art site for Oklahoma black and native historical references. The references correlate with another site that will be a storytelling site that has not yet been produced.
Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love:
skuderjaymes wrote on Cindy's profile.
good to see you around Cindy.