Black Christians : A Christian cannot be neutral

Discussion in 'Christian Study Group' started by dunwiddat, Jan 6, 2013.

1. dunwiddat

dunwiddat Well-Known Member MEMBER

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503
    Switzerland maintained a state of armed neutrality during the first world war.

But for believers we cannot straddle the fence. There is no middle ground, we are either for Jesus or we are against him. There is no spiritual neutrality. We either stand for what God stands for or either we follow what the world dictates.

http://apprising.org/2009/09/01/ther...al-switzerland

2. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,097
    For clarity's sake:

dunwiddat, when we/they say "what god stands for", is it exclusively from the christian paradigm?

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686

Brother RAPTOR ... this was posted in the Christianity Study Group, in case you did not notice, making it sorta safe to assume that Sister is speaking primarily, if not exclusively, to and/or about Christians.

I'd just hate to see you lose access to all the Study Groups, due to the higher standards found within.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

4. RAPTOR

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,097
    I appreciate your concern. I am aware of my cyber surroundings. Please know that my question to dunwiddat was as far as I was going to venture. If it is your conclusion that I didn't not violate the sanctity of this study group forum, then the question stands, if it does then by all means disregard my query as I exit with grace.

HoTeP

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686

Brother RAPTOR ... no, i don't think you appreciate my concern, for i've had to warn you multiple times (links below) about the Study Groups, and here i'm doing the same again. I don't want this kind of work to do, telling grown folk the same thing over and over again ... so this will be your last time ... the next time ... you'll be locked out of these areas ... as you don't appreciate my concern, or are not able to comprehend it ... either way ... i'm going to make it easy on myself ... should we cross this bridge again.

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/bibleman.59252/page-2#post-608157

http://destee.com/index.php?threads...i-am-not-a-christian.70684/page-2#post-727784

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/steve-harvey-on-the-atheist.70716/#post-727972

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/steve-harvey-on-the-atheist.70716/#post-727975

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/steve-harvey-on-the-atheist.70716/page-2#post-727984

Much Love and Peace

Destee

6. RAPTOR

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,097
    Yes,

You have warn me "multiple times" and I will own them.

No excusess.

I sincerely do, or did, not believe I was in violation with my query to dunwiddat.

And yes, Sister Destee, I do appreciate your concern as much as you truly meant "much love and peace" to me as a member of the Destee.com family.

HoTeP

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686

Brother RAPTOR ... the Study Groups have a much higher standard, and that is where Sister Dunwiddat posted this thread ... these standards apply no matter who the poster is, the topic, thread, or individual forum / path ... these areas require much more than you've been giving them ... more than is required in all of the other forums ... it's best to stay out of them if you're not an adherent of that group, just to be safe ... i've said all of this to you before, several times and probably in several different ways.

If you appreciate my concern as much as i meant "Much Love and Peace" ... then we should be fine ... this should be over ... with no future problems.

i look forward to it, and thank you in advance

Destee

8. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,147
    Bible says point blank, GOD dont like fence sitters

9. RAPTOR

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,097
    "Much more" then what I've been "given them"... Got it.

Thanks

HTP

10. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Rev. 3: [16] So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Rom. 12: [2] And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.