Black Women : 55 years old and she looks better then most 20 something.

....looks good for her age but to say she looks better than MOST twenty something...um... Not sure how anyone can prove a statement like that.

By the way...her name is Bo Talley and she ain't 55.

http://www.peacebenwilliams.com/she...years-old-find-out-her-true-age-photos-video/

38....and she still looks better then MOST 20-something year olds. (at least the body)...which looks better then mine at 25.

You can get mad at how I feel but what does that really matter?

38....and she still looks better then MOST 20-something year olds. (at least the body)...which looks better then mine at 25.

You can get mad at how I feel but what does that really matter?

I'm not mad at anything, I just have a different opinion than yours.

She don't look better than my daughter who is 27 or most of my daughter's friends who are around the same age.

I know women in her age range and younger who are fitter, just as fit and look better and are more attractive.

So, to me, she looks good for her age and that's it.

Brother,

You did it again, thanks for clearing all this up.

Peace In omo,

Can't leave out sister PurpleMoons:
:toast:
Somebody on facebook claims this is their sister and is only 38 yrs old.

Either way, she's still beautiful!

:heart:

....looks good for her age but to say she looks better than MOST twenty something...um... Not sure how anyone can prove a statement like that.

By the way...her name is Bo Talley and she ain't 55.

http://www.peacebenwilliams.com/she...years-old-find-out-her-true-age-photos-video/

I'm not mad at anything, I just have a different opinion than yours.

She don't look better than my daughter who is 27 or most of my daughter's friends who are around the same age.

I know women in her age range and younger who are fitter, just as fit and look better and are more attractive.

So, to me, she looks good for her age and that's it.

Well of course...that's your child...I would say the same thing if I was referring to my child...

Our children are on a whole 'nother level.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back