Black Entertainment : zendaya-shuts-magazine-down-for-photoshopping-her-pics

She was not white people slim which is wafer thin! Is she white, black, or what? The name is certainly not but never heard of her so just asking.

Yeah, the differences are so minor you have to be looking for them or you'd miss them. They whitened her up. Thinned her thighs, blonded her hair, and whitened her skin.

Big Respect for Z, for not having it. I imagine many celebrities wouldn't have said a word.

Now I see who she is. I just saw it on the news. She has that white girl hair in this picture is why I didn't realize she was the same one Julianna spoke about.

Much Respect for Z for standing her ground. They were trying to whiten her up. They lightened her skin a bit, made her hair blonde, and thinned her thighs. A lot of celebs would have just gone along with it.

Do you remember when Z had to clap back about what the WW was saying about her dreadlocks? She was all class and finesse.

And, I saw you question about her race. This is what she says.

madamenoire.com/441131/not-black-enough-to-play-aaliyah/

“Well a lot of people say that I'm not black, but this gentleman is my father,” Zendaya said before putting her arm around her dad, who is African-American. Zendaya, who is biracial, went on to argue that being half Black is still considered Black.

ETA: I wonder who is this chump writing who goes on to call Z "biracial" even after she clearly identified herself as Black.

*smh*

Last edited:
tyra banks sans makeup....

150618083442-tyra-banks-no-makeup-super-169.png

Woohoo! Tyra could use a make over. LOL. I never would have recognized her, for real!

it used to be that pictures never lie. now with the technology that have pictures lie like a rug.
the sad part is that so many are not aware what we can do and they believe the things they see.
it is important to keep up with what is going down.

from my photoshop class......
"the conversation" - 2007©jamesfrmphilly
thex conversation fav.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back