Black People : YOUNGSTER'S BLACK-POWER POEM RILES SCHOOL

COME TO THINK ABOUT IT, MY DAUGHTER WHO IS NOW 10 WAS DOING THE SAME THING THE GIRL WAS DOING AT THE AGE OF 4. FROM 4 TILL NOW SHE HAS BEEN DOING POETRY PUBLICALLY ABOUT WHITE SUPREMACY AND EVERYTHING ELSE....AND IS GETTING PAID. WHY THIS ONE BECAME AN ISSUE IS BEYOND ME.

MY DAUGHTER DONE BEEN EVERYWHERE EXCEPT APOLLO AND THE BLACKHOUSE IN WASHINGTON...AND HER POETRY IS OFF THE HOOK COMPARED TO SISTER GIRL !!! SO SHE OBVIOUSLY HIT A NERVE WITH SOMEONE OUT THERE...AND I WOULDN'T "ACTUALLY BE SURPRISED IF THEY WEREN'T BLACK AT FIRST AND THEN BOUGHT IT TO THE ATTENTION OF SOMEONE WHITE !!"

I-khan said:
The attention this girl is getting for her words are nothing compared to the attention that 2 white girls got(including a interview on 20/20,or 60 min) and they sang about pure hate or "white pride" as the media called it.

Yeah, but that really was racist, (in my opinion). To me they deserved to be seen in a negative light.

So here we go once again. First I ask: Did she lie? Not at all !! Second question; " Are we saying that "there's a time and place for the truth ?"
Third question; Is not school the proper place where our children should be learning the truth ? Fourth question; Why would we condemn any person...adult or child for speaking the truth?

Fifth question; Is there anyone here or there that can prove she was wrong in anything she said? Sixth question; Since we all know that "the dream will always be nothing but a dream"...which means you have to be sleeping to have one, isn't it time we woke up and had a vision based reality instead of a sleeping state of mind?[B/]

One can encourage empowerment for their group without defaming or showing hate towards another.

In my opinion, this poem does not incur hate... she doesn't even say white people, but white nationalism. Either way, whites are the ones that historically have done the **** they do... so reminding people of that history doesn't seem prejudiced to me.

Those racist twins on the other hand are encouraging hate against others, on top of the fact that if you're white why the hell do you need any form of empowerment? America caters to white western ways; one does not need to take special steps to learn about white accomplishments, history, etc.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back