Black People : Young Earth or Old?/Evolution-vs-Creation

isn't this a religious discussion? should it be in the christian forum?

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Its been here since December, 2010 elder, if we post in the Christian Study Group, there are those that say we are afraid of the scrutiny, lol; and now you say we should run to the Christianity Forum, smh. All I can say is that its hard for a pimp...ROFL

Peace In,

isn't this a religious discussion? should it be in the christian forum?

No, Bro. James, this thread should NOT be in the "CHRISTIAN FORUM."

However, I would have no objections to it be moved to the OPEN "SPIRITUALITY/RELIGION FORUM."

In many thread discussions, at some point, a poster's SPIRITUAL BELIEF is going to come into play.--For ALL of us, at some point, our points-of-view will be colored by our respective spiritual beliefs.

---- Some members here are CHRISTIAN.

Some are ATR.

Some are Israelites.

Some are Atheists.

Some are Kemetic.

.....and ANY discussion CAN and WILL BE addressed according to the spiritual beliefs of each respective faith.

Now, just because I, a CHRISTIAN, posted this thread and MY SPIRITUAL BELIEFS are reflected here, that does NOT make this a "CHRISTIAN"THREAD or TOPIC.

:10500: creation is a christian religious belief isn't it?

Yes, it is, Bro. James.

Creationism is the OPPOSING stance to EVOLUTION.

Creationism is the OPPOSING stance to the "OLD EARTH" school of thought.

So, as a "CHRISTIAN," MY VIEWS will support Creationism and the Bible.

But, MY VIEWS do not make this THREAD DISCUSSION on "young earth-v-old earth" a "CHRISTIAN TOPIC."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back