Destee Network : You Are All Invited

river said:
Hey Fambly.

I have created a message board especially for those seeking healing and support from religious oppression. This board is by no means in competition with Destee. It works in conjunction with Destee and has a tighter focus and purpose. I invite anyone who has struggled with the pain, anger, sadness, pressure, mystification of trying to leave a mainstream religion. There is also a place to learn and share about traditional African spiritual systems. Please read the thread on the purpose for this board so that you can get some idea of what I am trying to do.
http://www.ebonyminds.com/ebonybotunde

Thanx yawl

Sister River ... thank you for having the initiative, taking the time set to up your forum, and share it with us!

I have visited, read, registered, posted and will be doing so often! :love:

I'm going to move this thread to the Web Site Promotion Forum, as we try to keep the other forums free of site promotion. One thing you can do though, to give your forum / site more promotion, is to include a link in your signature. As a Premium Member, you have this option.

I encourage EVERYONE to visit, join, register, and support our Beloved Sister in her effort to help us all grow!

Love You Sister.

:heart:

Destee

Fambly ,thank you for your support. Working together like this is what makes us so strong. We are invincible.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:((((((((((Destee.com)))))))))):bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Just As You Are Thy Love Unknown

Love_Unknown said:
You know I'm there dear sister. Loving this flow of yours. Ase River
Thank you for joining us, brotha. I have responded to you there. I'm putting the word out all over so we will be able to share with folks from all over.

Loving you back,

Da River

I got u river

river said:
Hey Fambly.

I have created a message board especially for those seeking healing and support from religious oppression. This board is by no means in competition with Destee. It works in conjunction with Destee and has a tighter focus and purpose. I invite anyone who has struggled with the pain, anger, sadness, pressure, mystification of trying to leave a mainstream religion. There is also a place to learn and share about traditional African spiritual systems. Please read the thread on the purpose for this board so that you can get some idea of what I am trying to do.
http://www.ebonyminds.com/ebonybotunde

Thanx yawl

Good for u river! I will support your site as well as soon as we a removed from the cloak of religion we can bring ourselves in order and balance and the world will follow.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back