Destee Network : You Are All Invited

Discussion in 'Destee Network :' started by river, Mar 19, 2007.

1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Hey Fambly.

I have created a message board especially for those seeking healing and support from religious oppression. This board is by no means in competition with Destee. It works in conjunction with Destee and has a tighter focus and purpose. I invite anyone who has struggled with the pain, anger, sadness, pressure, mystification of trying to leave a mainstream religion. There is also a place to learn and share about traditional African spiritual systems. Please read the thread on the purpose for this board so that you can get some idea of what I am trying to do.
    http://www.ebonyminds.com/ebonybotunde

Thanx yawl

2. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

Beloved Sistah

I finally took you up on your offer to register and post on your website.:angel1:

Family, I strongly encourage you all to add, links, articles, current events and any information you deem worthy and pertinent to the health, wealth and prosperity of our people to her website.

Don't let her feel lonely out here lol.

Peace

3. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Curious?

I don’t mean to be a pain in the *%#, but this kinda feels like division?

What can be done on your web page that cannot be done on Destee.com?

Is Destee going somewhere?

Make me understand why you would route us to a web page in which pays the white man as opposed to a black own web site?

Do you know something I don’t?

I try to stay out of politics but is there something I need to know?

Just curious : )

4. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Thank you so much for your support, brotha Sek. Brotha Oldsoul was telling us the other night he sees room for ten thousand websites like Destee on the internet. We are building a nation--like he said a Destee-nation. I have responded to your post about Ife.

Thanks again. You and Destee and oldsoul are wonderful inspirations. I am amazed.

5. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    What on Earth are you talking about? There is no white man involved here anywhere. This is my board on my domain. You know mp sometimes I think your only reason for opening your mouth is to exchange whatever foot was previously put there.

You might as well crawl the entire internet and tell every webmaster of every other message board that they can do whatever they are doing at Destee. This board is my dream. If you cannot support me don't try to hinder me.

6. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Why did you come off like that?

All I am saying is you did not write the programming etc that runs your board, nor did you design and instruct people how to and what you desired. Your board is the standard message board offered by anybody and everybody that has a business selling message board space and standard message board building tools, “It is not owned and operated by YOU, an African American”. Due to its technical level etc, these types of boards are usually owned and operated by white people.

Now, I already see the direction you are headed because of the specific topics. You are moving in the direction of trading Jesus for Jesus (Osiris). This direction continues to sustain rebellion against the Supreme Being.

It is crazy to try in start a Black Revolution when that Revolution is sustaining the vary nature of what you rebel against.

Get my drift.

I know for a fact that all of us are not invited because as soon as someone like me starts questioning the current status quoi you will began controlling the topic through deleting specific posts.

Once again, that is division because there is nothing to overcome, learn, challenge and or expand on. Your sight is headed in the direction of a ministry of a specific sort. This is no different from all the other Christian or Catholic sights that delete people that challenge the overall governing body.

We have never learned anything through that. We learn and grow through debate and questioning each other.

In your governing of your message board are you prepared to be a neutral participant and let be spoken what will be spoken, let be challenged what will be challenged?

Is this permitted on you sight?

I support anything and everything you want to do, except the spreading of unchallenged ignorance, arrogance and bullheadedness amongst our people. We learned enough of that in Churches and being taught to accept control.

Is your message board a place for Free Thinkers, Unique Minds?

Or is it simply another place for zombiefied thought and control that does not question, challenge nor debate to awaking the sleeping soul?

I ask this because of what I have seen from your personality on this message board. It seems you would prefer the latter, which is control.

Basic question what type of message board is it?

Will debate be allowed or not?

PS
    I continue to love you though!:ilu:

7. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    MP.

Again, you are wrong. This is my board on my domain. I have complete access to the code. It is not hosted on a message board server. And even if it were, so what. It is already serving it's purpose.

I started this board for the specific purpose of providing a healing atmosphere for those who have been ravaged by eurocentric religions. It is not a debate forum and I make no apologies for it not being one.However you are still free to go to any boards where there are debate forums and debate to your heart's content.

8. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    In your governing of your message board are you prepared to be a neutral participant and let be spoken what will be spoken, let be challenged what will be challenged?

9. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    See post #7

10. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    I will add your site to favorites and continue to build and add on.