Destee Network : You Are All Invited

river said:
Hey Fambly.

I have created a message board especially for those seeking healing and support from religious oppression. This board is by no means in competition with Destee. It works in conjunction with Destee and has a tighter focus and purpose. I invite anyone who has struggled with the pain, anger, sadness, pressure, mystification of trying to leave a mainstream religion. There is also a place to learn and share about traditional African spiritual systems. Please read the thread on the purpose for this board so that you can get some idea of what I am trying to do.
http://www.ebonyminds.com/ebonybotunde

Thanx yawl

Ase'!
:welldone:

Hotep

Music Producer said:
Why did you come off like that?

All I am saying is you did not write the programming etc that runs your board, nor did you design and instruct people how to and what you desired. Your board is the standard message board offered by anybody and everybody that has a business selling message board space and standard message board building tools, “It is not owned and operated by YOU, an African American”. Due to its technical level etc, these types of boards are usually owned and operated by white people.

Now, I already see the direction you are headed because of the specific topics. You are moving in the direction of trading Jesus for Jesus (Osiris). This direction continues to sustain rebellion against the Supreme Being.

It is crazy to try in start a Black Revolution when that Revolution is sustaining the vary nature of what you rebel against.

Get my drift.

I know for a fact that all of us are not invited because as soon as someone like me starts questioning the current status quoi you will began controlling the topic through deleting specific posts.

Once again, that is division because there is nothing to overcome, learn, challenge and or expand on. Your sight is headed in the direction of a ministry of a specific sort. This is no different from all the other Christian or Catholic sights that delete people that challenge the overall governing body.

We have never learned anything through that. We learn and grow through debate and questioning each other.

In your governing of your message board are you prepared to be a neutral participant and let be spoken what will be spoken, let be challenged what will be challenged?

Is this permitted on you sight?

I support anything and everything you want to do, except the spreading of unchallenged ignorance, arrogance and bullheadedness amongst our people. We learned enough of that in Churches and being taught to accept control.

Is your message board a place for Free Thinkers, Unique Minds?

Or is it simply another place for zombiefied thought and control that does not question, challenge nor debate to awaking the sleeping soul?

I ask this because of what I have seen from your personality on this message board. It seems you would prefer the latter, which is control.

Basic question what type of message board is it?

Will debate be allowed or not?

PS
I continue to love you though!:ilu:

You know you have a good point ( Beware of those who dealing with your soul ) . Let's not forget benny hinn he does spiritual healing too .

OK, so now we began to see a peak of your true reasoning and purpose………..
ravaged by eurocentric religions
How do you define such a religion because I am under the impression that Europeans or Caucasians have not the ability to neither write, theorize nor conjecture a religion because they don’t think in terms of Spirituality, thus religions were enacted by Africans, our ancestors.

So my basic question becomes:
What will be the governing factor on your web site that defines and identifies “eurocentric religions”?

You do know that there is only one group of people on this message board that praises the white man as being the authenticator of The Supreme Being?

So I am asking you to be truthful: Did you create your message board for that specific group of believers or did you create your message board as you presented it, “for Everybody”?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back