Black People : Women To Be Drafted Also

Draft Riots Feared: No Matter Who Wins in November, Draft Will Return

When the federal government initiates a draft to meet its military manpower needs, which it no longer can do under an all-volunteer system, something the Pentagon clearly knows, there will be an outpouring of public sentiment against it.

Drafting means that a government program to conscript young men, and probably women, taking into account the inefficient and unworkable unisex military, is likely to cause a flap that will dwarf the Vietnam War protests, by example, and may equal the Civil War-era draft riots in New York in ferocity. Those riots required military force to control.

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news_updates/nz1747.htm

I don't know what the draft age is (I'm 27) but even if I was eligable.....I would not go. I don't think anyone should be made to fight for this sad country. Especially minorities. We get the short end of the stick daily, but they hand us a gun without question when war time comes around. If it does come back I think there will a rebellion and alot of pissed off people if they try it. They should have thought of that before starting this stupid war. Now they want us to pay for their mistake. Not me. :nono: :nono:

Farrakhan On the Draft

Next year, the military is going to impose the draft. You beautiful, young men, you don’t have a job and you barely graduated from high school, if you did. So, they are going to give you an offer next year that you can’t refuse. In fact, when you turn 18 now, they are at the high schools telling you what a future you would have by joining the armed forces of the United States of America.

You don’t have any future in that, brother—they don’t have a future. Our young women are facing the same now, because they are recruiting you to the armed forces. What are you going 9,000 miles away to fight for? Who are you fighting? What have those people done to you? They call them insurgents, but the military is in that man’s house as an occupier. What are you doing there? If they rise up to kill you for being there, what are you going to say? Are you going to say, “That’s the enemy,” when you are in their house? That’s like a robber breaking into your house, taking over your house, and holding your wife and your children under arms. You are on the top floor, you hear it going on downstairs, get a pistol, run down and shoot the people that have your wife and your children—and the media calls you an insurgent who rose against a legitimate occupier of your house. Does that make sense? It’s so insane that one must wonder who could be the architect of such a policy.

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/article_1500.shtml

Someone is trying to make me eat my words. :oops:

The Army called my daugther yesterday trying to pursuade her to join the Army. Telling her that she ought to consider joining after high school.

My daughter was scared out of her wits. :maddd:

I hope it never comes up that young ladies HAVE to be drafted. I don't even support the drafting of young men.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back