Black Sports : why does Serena dress like that?

Shaq O'neal is a far cry from Bill Russell....but both are still blazing trials. It is difficult to compare two different eras. The Williams sisters are fashion designers, as well as tennis players. As a result they are constantly trying new styles. Both women are intelligient, beautiful, and sexy! Outside of their dating choices, I don't think they do anything to disgrace the race. I certainly don't think the tolerance expressed by the members on this post is an example of a societal problem within our race. Indeed I view your saying that brother James as the "pot calling the kettle black", as many would view your opinion on fidelity within a relationship as an example of a societal problem within our race. Unless Serena starts posing new for Playboy, or startings tongue kissing other women, constantly bragging about her drug use, sex partners, and getting arrested for gun violations (like some of our beloved musicians, and actors)....I don't have a problem with her behavior.

caramelpython said:
How are you going to call her a *** my brother you don't even know her like that? I guess you not man enough to give that respect u have the wrong mentality. There could be alot of other people you could be calling out 4 their actions and attire but I guess you are just a Hater and misguided inside. SMH :hammer:
you wish to use hos, pimps, thugs and losers for role models and you think i'm a hater?
what would you put in front of our children?

do you think black women should show any decorum in any situation at all?
or is it all just buck wild naked for you?
this is not a hip hop video, this is the US open.

panafrica said:
Shaq O'neal is a far cry from Bill Russell....but both are still blazing trials. It is difficult to compare two different eras. The Williams sisters are fashion designers, as well as tennis players. As a result they are constantly trying new styles. Both women are intelligent, beautiful, and sexy! Outside of their dating choices, I don't think they do anything to disgrace the race. I certainly don't think the tolerance expressed by the members on this post is an example of a societal problem within our race. Indeed I view your saying that brother James as the "pot calling the kettle black", as many would view your opinion on fidelity within a relationship as an example of a societal problem within our race. Unless Serena starts posing new for Playboy, or startings tongue kissing other women, constantly bragging about her drug use, sex partners, and getting arrested for gun violations (like some of our beloved musicians, and actors)....I don't have a problem with her behavior.
am i on display at the US open?
for you to post this means that you have never understood what i have said.
the statements i make are clean, clear and correct.
they are based on decades of study and a long life experience.
you would do well to listen rather than spend your energy trying to disprove.

this the lady style and truely she hold much respect for self as well as others
she is a queen u need to see that and not worry about what she wear to her
battle in the games....she far from a hooker sound like u just can't stand the
sista for what and who she is GOD bless these sistas and all they do she is very
postive and respectful (STOP PEEPING UNDER HER SKIRT ) and watch the game !
she an adult and have rights to ware what she feel comfortable playing in as
she make a fashion statement which bring her big BUCK $$$$$$$ mo power to
a champion a sista a queen ! get wit today's fashion we out the royal 20's

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back