Black Sports : why does Serena dress like that?

SMH

Excuse me but how are you going to call this sister out like this on here?
the sister is doing things in this world and she is a positive role model for younger sisters who want to get into the game! You show a total lack of respect and class in your manner and thinking. she is a fashion and sports diva and you being a Brother you should show her her respect. you don't have to like what she wears or does and that is your right but we need to show more support to her and the women like her that are doing positive things with their lives! I know what a street walker, Ho or whatever looks like and I have lived in Philly and you should know it 2, she never dressed like any of them.
respect brother.... give her that much! :censored:

MississippiRed said:
Man leave that girl alone she ain't bothering nobody....I don't even understand tennis ......I wouldn't care if she didn't wear a thing when she played... :devil:
she does bother me.
i do understand some tennis.
she and her family are a far cry from Aurthur Ashe.

so you believe that black women should wear no clothes?
do you have a daughter?

sorry, i don't give hos respect.

How are you going to call her a *** my brother you don't even know her like that? I guess you not man enough to give that respect u have the wrong mentality. There could be alot of other people you could be calling out 4 their actions and attire but I guess you are just a Hater and misguided inside. SMH :hammer:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back