Black People : why dem what don't have babies have opinions ?

is it possible for mens to concede certain territory to women?

I wish there were; however, in this modern day, I don't think men would give us that.

That being stated, I don't believe abortion is a topic they should stay quiet on. They have equal right to discuss the child they helped create. It's 50/50 if you want to be technical.

Yep, what Angela22 said. Men have feelings too. It's their baby too. So if it's going to be aborted, they have a right to a say in my opinion.

It's a sensitive subject as it is the woman's body that will have to carry it and she who will bare the pain of labor and maybe even only her who will have to bring up the child. So I guess it all depends on the circumstances. But the father of the baby should not be excluded. He has to have some kind of rights too.

When men get angry about this, they claim that they have no say in the process. But they have conveniently forgotten they had the choice to use a condom or some other form of birth control at the beginning
Condoms and other means available to men are some of the least effective forms of birth control. Once a woman is pregnant, legally he has none of the say so, but half of the responsibility of whatever the woman decides.

Once a woman is pregnant, legally he has none of the say so, but half of the responsibility of whatever the woman decides.
it is my position that the male makes the decision to place the sperm or not.
after that he has no say. this is an area where the woman has authority.

but my real question is are there areas where men should cede to women and areas where women should cede to men ?

is it correct that men and women should be all up in each others kool aide on every issue?

i belive certain areas should be ceded.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back