Black People : White-Collar Crime Kills and Maims More Than the Crimes of the Poor

I may be off base here but this guy appears to an apologist for White cops shooting Black people because of an apportioned mindset created by some skewed belief system making them over react when giving Black people contradictory orders to render their posture from what the White cop naturally deems aggressive to a non aggressive posture while being ordered to produce identification that more then likely renders the Black persons hands out of the vision of the White cop. Have I interpreted this properly?

Now the White Collar murder spree.

Everybody pretty much knows that automakers deep six inferior research, inadequate quality control or defective component reports to save millions that their legal departments convince them is the dice roll for not spending millions in recall notification cost. Also defective vehicles don't commit crimes and I don't believe a defective automobile knows when a Black driver is controlling it and decides to deploy it's airbag, lock up it's brakes or otherwise initiates an action to do harm to it's Black motorist.
i don't see him apologizing...

My desktop needed to be refreshed, got rid of all the junk. everything looks okay. Thanks James.

I believe it starts at 6:52 I see his stinking rotten filthy babble as giving White cops an excuse for shooting Black people because of a sociological mindset implanted by society's perception of Black people displaying aggressive behavior towards otherwise racially tolerant benevolent White law enforcement officers.
i don't see it as an excuse. i see it as reasoning. don't shoot the messenger.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back