Law Forum : When Marijuana was ILLEGAL it had a Black Face - Now that it's LEGAL it has a White Face ?!

It is as I said: 80% (really about 81%) of all ILLICT drug users are white.

What is interesting about the chart above that I and MOST black people were unaware of, is that whites use more CRACK cocaine than blacks, as well!

P.S.
Note who put out the study: SAMHSA. :news:

Lakeisha

Yours coincides with mine

And you're proud of that? :10500:

Lakeisha (puh-lese! :rolleyes:) claims to have gotten HIS so-called graph from the EXACT SAME SOURCE as did I. SMH

You want to call me a liar?

You want to call SAMHSA a liar?

Well then link us to the info that controverts the SAMHSA study.

Stay tuned Kadijah, Enki and Omowale Jabali, because if you liked his bald assertion, you'll really like his substantiation.

What are you getting so upset about? Kemestry said he AGREES with you! :rofl: :lol:

Of course they're putting a white face on it. That's the first thing non-white minority businessmen learn. If you want to sell a product in America, or especially in Europe, put a white face on it. If you want to demonize something, put a black face on it. They've been doing it since we got here.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/...sparks-soul-searching-about-racism-in-uk?lite
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20608039

I don't know if everyone has seen this "Black in America" video by Soledad O'Brien, but skip to exactly 23:00 minutes and pay attention to what the Indian man says. Here it is in a nutshell:

Why expect anything different?

Edit: What? No Vimeo? Lame. Here it is: vimeo(dot)com/49293655
You'll have to type the link into the address bar.

You want to call me a liar?

You want to call SAMHSA a liar?

Well then link us to the info that controverts the SAMHSA study.

Stay tuned Kadijah, Enki and Omowale Jabali, because if you liked his bald assertion, you'll really like his substantiation.

1. I didn't call you a liar, but if you want to own that........

2. Yes, they are misrepresenting the facts

3. Others have already done that. But you could actually do that yourself

You seem to have issues which go well beyond this topic.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back