Law Forum : When Marijuana was ILLEGAL it had a Black Face - Now that it's LEGAL it has a White Face ?!

Peace and Blessings Family,

I posted this thread on August 17, 2013 ... as it was clear then (to me) that something was amiss.

Now Al Sharpton is talking about it too ... better late than never ... :look:

Rev. Al Sharpton Calls For More Diversity In White-Dominated Weed Industry

Rev. Al Sharpton says he does not personally consume marijuana, but that’s not stopping him from calling for more black representation in the white-dominated weed industry.

Sharpton also aims to help identify ways people of color can become more involved in the industry where it operates legally, which is growing at a rapid rate and expects to surpass $21 billion in 2020.

Click Here to Read Entire Article

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

Peace and Blessings Family,

I posted this thread on August 17, 2013 ... as it was clear then (to me) that something was amiss.

Now Al Sharpton is talking about it too ... better late than never ... :look:

Rev. Al Sharpton Calls For More Diversity In White-Dominated Weed Industry

Rev. Al Sharpton says he does not personally consume marijuana, but that’s not stopping him from calling for more black representation in the white-dominated weed industry.

Sharpton also aims to help identify ways people of color can become more involved in the industry where it operates legally, which is growing at a rapid rate and expects to surpass $21 billion in 2020.

Click Here to Read Entire Article

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

Yes Ma'am Sister Destee, you be on it. Here's some additional information, in the spirit of Thread consolidation:

In my opinion, smoking marijuana is not a brain killer, body killer, or life killer etc... It's just a temporary mood booster; nothing more and nothing less.There's a reason the government has legalized it is so many states for recreational use; because it's not harmful. As stated in this article , medical cannabis helps to calm people down and significantly reduce anxiety.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back